SuperForum.org - Multi forum & social network
  All
forums:

Nudist beaches in Estonia

superforum.org -> Forums of countries -> Lithuania, Latvia, Estonia -> Estonia -> Nudist beaches in Estonia

Create account 

Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

I would like to visit this beach, can anyone tell me whether they are in Estonia?

In Viimsi there somewhere)

Aga share if anyone knows, interesting wink.gif

Between Pirita and Viimsi

Well, once about Estonia ... If you suddenly find yourself in the northeast, and you will pass by the Narva-Yesuu, then somewhere between Udriya and Merikyula you can on a sunny day to find naked people ... Although if you just want to undress ... Well, a lot of places in Estonia ... Good luck

QUOTE (agape@27.06.2007 - Time: 1:41)
Well, once about Estonia ... If you suddenly find yourself in the northeast, and you will pass by the Narva-Yesuu, then somewhere between Udriya and Merikyula you can on a sunny day to find naked people ... Although if you just want to undress ... Well, a lot of places in Estonia ... Good luck

Yes, there I was once, but this place can be called a nudist beach with a big stretch, so very few people.

QUOTE (agape@27.06.2007 - Time: 1:41)

I Sillamae now. Is there a nudist beach, but only when warm, 1 day during the summer:)))
Better to go in the summer on Lake Peipsi

This post has been edited by Ispanez on 29.06.2007 - 21:59

Yes, the deplorable situation, then we culturally rest abroad.

And I'm on the mansion ... even went to plyazheku in law as spaskaeshsya and went himself went there and looked short of descent from Saku-Myys a girl lying in the bushes naked man and mlýn Well, I braked and joined so to speak to the people hug.gif

QUOTE (Dimchik30@27.07.2007 - Time: 12:05)
go and watch it without reaching the descent from Saku-Myys a girl lying in the bushes naked man and mlýn Well, I braked and joined so to speak to the people hug.gif

arranged grupovichok?))

earlier in Clog-Rand was a nudist beach, to the left of the main
There among the reeds in the sand were made deeper, there were benches and tables
two years ago, rode around in those places, which is hollow and empty

QUOTE (tramelt@27.07.2007 - Time: 19:44)
QUOTE (Dimchik30@27.07.2007 - Time: 12:05)
go and watch it without reaching the descent from Saku-Myys a girl lying in the bushes naked man and mlýn Well, I braked and joined so to speak to the people hug.gif

arranged grupovichok?))

Nope .... unfortunately .... it was necessary to work with lay and rode for an hour beach.gif

Read here, that opened in Ust-Narva.
http://rus.pohjarannik.ee/modules.php?name...rticle&sid=4879

I wonder who's been there? And how long to go there on the bicycle from Ust Narva?

And I still do not understand where this ... from Sillamae toward Narva after sign somewhere 700 meters in the bay? .. Yes and there is where parkanutsya? .. Come tomorrow someone with me?)

In short, I tried to find it Sedna, arrived from Narva in Ust-Narva and reached the end of a sign, passed as written meters 700 and saw a car off the road. I thought - well, finally! But nefig, there's usually people sunbathe ... Even topless ever seen!
Maybe not as much as it was traveling?

Maybe there just write ... although strange that inhomogeneities)))

a mozhno po podrobnee, gde mezhdu pirita i viimsi??
v ponedelnik poedu posmorju na klooga, mozhe udastsa pozagorat ....

QUOTE (bonelet@06.08.2007 - Time: 21:01)
In short, I tried to find it Sedna, arrived from Narva in Ust-Narva and reached the end of a sign, passed as written meters 700 and saw a car off the road. I thought - well, finally! But nefig, there's usually people sunbathe ... Even topless ever seen!

The easiest way to navigate to the pine, this stretch of beach is located almost opposite it, a little aside Sillamae.

QUOTE (panpan@25.08.2007 - Time: 00:20)
QUOTE (bonelet@06.08.2007 - Time: 21:01)

The easiest way to navigate to the pine, this stretch of beach is located almost opposite it, a little aside Sillamae.

What is pine? Popdrobnee pliiiz

In short naked there have not seen ((((

QUOTE (bonelet@26.08.2007 - Time: 02:05)
The easiest way to navigate to the pine, this stretch of beach is located almost opposite it, a little aside Sillamae. [/ QUOTE]
What is pine? Popdrobnee pliiiz

The one on which a lot of wedding ribbons hanging, hard to miss.

QUOTE (panpan@07.09.2007 - Time: 23:19)
[QUOTE = bonelet, 26.08.2007 - Time: 02:05] The easiest way to navigate to the pine, this stretch of beach is located almost opposite it, a little aside Sillamae. [/ QUOTE]
What is pine? Popdrobnee pliiiz [/ QUOTE]
The one on which a lot of wedding ribbons hanging, hard to miss.

Shishkinskaya called.

A Th, this year no one nudit or all nykayutsya?

In the city of Parnu for example quite a while already exists such a thing as a women's beach. was originally invented solely for the pastime of women in the nude. but lately it is possible to find and very male, usually accompanied by the same women. although such a phenomenon as a topless sunbathing is possible on an ordinary beach meet. and generally how I'm aware of the young and beautiful dechenGi hang out on a regular beach, because there are boys, because the trip to the beach is a bit more than just sunbathing and swimming, but tusovanie. ktati himself did not go but my wife go there (women's), said there vosnovnom junk hanging out, and davolno same strange people. old man with a rubber band constricted yatsami then sstaruhi stuck with for the best tanning inside the vagina matches. I do not think that Pts nice sunbathe alongside such types, it is better not find Pts popular pond, and revel there naked.

QUOTE (grom77-22@07.06.2008 - Time: 23:26)

This summer, you can only tan coat!

QUOTE (rvdrvd@01.07.2008 - Time: 12:42)
QUOTE (grom77-22@07.06.2008 - Time: 23:26)

This summer, you can only tan coat!

I do not know how to account in his coat, and I this weekend sunbathing and swimming bleh.gif

July 28, 2008 was opened the official nudist beach in Narva-Jõesuu. The length of the nudist beach - the largest in Estonia and is 400 meters.

Last year, the city government of Narva-Jõesuu signed and handed over to Nude Association MTÜ part of the coastline to the organization where this type of vacation. At the boundary of the beach by the sign indicating the beginning of the zone fans even tan without the swimsuits.

Find the beach is easy, it's about 300 meters before reaching the "Shishkinskoy pines, if you follow from Narva-Jõesuu toward Sillamae, or 1.8 km from the sign of the end of the town of Narva-Jõesuu. Go to a nudist beach Narva Jõesuu are already showing interest in having a rest from Tallinn and other parts of Estonia, reported Nude Association MTÜ.

In the future, nudist beach Narva Jõesuu be mapped nudist beaches in Europe that will attract additional tourists who like to sunbathe without any bathing suits.

Want to join the society, to get more information about activities and plans Nude Association MTÜ may contact a representative at by e-mail: narva@shade.ee

Yeah finally officially .... must go 08.gif

QUOTE (Dimchik30@07.08.2008 - Time: 9:51)
Yeah finally officially .... must go 08.gif

And I was there just before the official opening on July 20. In general, everything was as usual - mostly naked men in age and a couple of ladies in years (though the weather was not the hottest). That is such a popular beach, may the next year will be interesting.

was yesterday, but people liked Pts few women there were no
Yes, and one sucks with 2 sides of the beach and even people with detmi fuyou_2.gif
potyrili signs and people can not know that the beach is for nudists although it is unlikely .... and now go and crush from afar shoals bash.gif

Shoot, how the money for parking so tear it from them quickly, and as signs of new supply, so the bubble is not ...

and is now in the city or not dalenko of it is a place for nudists?
Besides from pyrite course.

QUOTE (fedka@27.07.2009 - Time: 21:43)
and is now in the city or not dalenko of it is a place for nudists?
Besides from pyrite course.

Yes razdeneshsya where there will be beach!

on the farmstead Saca as you go down the ladder rules. Informal, but people do not particularly bother. who wish to tan-naked.
0 User(s) are reading this topic

Nudist beaches in Estonia

superforum.org -> Forums of countries -> Lithuania, Latvia, Estonia -> Estonia -> Nudist beaches in Estonia

[ Script Execution time: 0.2971 ]   [ 25 queries used ]   [ GZIP Disabled ]