SuperForum.org - Multi forum & social network
  All
forums:

Wife vaflistka

superforum.org -> Sex forums -> Fans of oral sex -> Archives of forum of oral sex -> Wife vaflistka

Create account 

Reply to this topicStart new topic

Someone was lucky in this life with such umelitsey sincerely envy them. I also caught some on the living vaflery in all senses devil_2.gifblowjob.gif

QUOTE (toto1@13.01.2009 - Time: 18:32)
The word vaflistka ugly for us women is very insulting and humiliating. If so regarded as the overwhelming Most of women vaflistki because at different times of his life that would bring maximum pleasure or at your own request to make for their loved ones and (not favorite) blowjob swallowing semen or just took it in her mouth and call them because it's obsurd and betrayal.

1. So it turns out that doing their favorite in this (and did in the past), blowjob, swallow their semen, etc. - everything that they were well pleased with us, but some believe us at the same time dummies and vaflershami ... And do not do this - we fools, complexes, Su-mi, etc. That is the harsh reality ... ((

Nuu Dunno .... we both like oral sex more than usual !!!.... Very often for a week, two are no ordinary sex!
We enjoy)))

Vaflistka is the notion of youngsters))) Oral sex has long entered into a normal life, as a rule of sex! blowjob.gif

In my opinion, if a woman likes to take in his mouth, then that's fine, if it is satisfied with the favorite, and he left it will not pull. I would not be against such a favorite addiction can sometimes let her gulnut if she told me about his desires and did not make a mystery out of it. Then it is not treason

QUOTE (popovih@26.02.2009 - Time: 22:53)
Vaflistka is the notion of youngsters))) Oral sex has long entered into a normal life, as a rule of sex! blowjob.gif

+ 100 and add a little bit of myself. Boys and girls, unfortunately teaches us not to family and school, and the street. And on the street is a concept - "zapadlo" such as oral fondle the girl, kissing on the lips after oral sex, and generally these girls are called - Vaflershi, teats and so on. Consider themselves to be "cool" and proud of it - like I gave the girl in the mouth, a pancake like a hero. Guys think that it xxxxx girl while in principle all the way around - she uses a guy))) thing that fig young boys in sex only think about themselves and their needs, and that there is a girl if she had an orgasm, and indeed whether Sneem although it would be nice - the drum. Understanding of women and the relationship between a man and a woman comes to the Age of later. According to this young girls often prefer men in Age of, not guys, because man and boy in sex and love as the heavens and the earth. Men have different values and different views on relationships, on sex and on obtaining and giving orgasm.

Such words can not drink, do not replace them.

This post has been edited by on 03.03.2009 - 20:32

in principle, in our time blowjob.gif Young 16-22 - like cigarette smoke
and vaflershey now and no one to call
only if the sexual hunger of such spouse
can only be met through
blowjob.gif
the husband must then accept that
No, no, and sometimes into the mouth of his beloved will stop
, A relative, a colleague, the former
classmate, or simply pochtalen or plumber ... there buba.gif

My beloved little wife blowjob.gif vaflersha. I do not see anything wrong with that. Pleased when his wife fed the boys pochasche wafers.

I'm just a wife, very excited by blowjob, masturbate very often doing blowjob.

my wife's probably too rich experience blowjob ... sucks the soul, a member of the grunts in the mouth, very excited .. take deep into your mouth, sometimes almost to the ground .... like when she let down in the mouth .. maybe nafaflila to me the full program ... So what, now we're together, love each other. She loves to please me. And this is important .. we are not all virgins

If it was all over the relations, I think would not agree. But here's the one girl was such a situation, took some pill, the doctor asked to abstain from sex, and I feed her with a blow job a month, I am very pleased, and she was so Pining for normal sex, that the first day 7 skins with me for all blowjobs flat.

I do not understand the meaning of this topic

Flooding is not in the top.

This post has been edited by on 13.04.2009 - 10:31

After reading the topic you might think that discussing chtoto such a rare and strange simply pipets. I just interestno that there are still some for whom it chtoto Blowjob supernatural. Yes, if you will go without sex blowjob vyzhe considered themselves inferior to awake. and if women call vaflershami then we have them 90 percent certain. Just who likes to let so-called called, just a word for women who give us the joy of insulting.

Vaflistka is in my opinion the norm, but vafler ... russian_roulette.gif

If someone you love a girl vaflistka then why marry her? What would she cook soup or something? just find your nipple that will fit under your requirements and enjoy.

I would not marry

And what's wrong is that your girlfriend (wife), specifically its mouth is popular? I would be happy.

I got a wife not a virgin blowjob and persuade her to do not have to. Today, in my opinion there are no women who are not familiar with the blowjob. Sometimes it takes me to jealousy, and all the buzz.

My wife vaflersha in the full sense of slova.Ona and had a pacifier in his neighborhood reputation minetchitsy failure.
And it did so-and intimidated and forced to suck, and then came up with the words: "-You have to suck it ..."
But gradually she liked it apparently has affected teenage hypersexuality, she told me that it rolls excitement, when she called out the guys: "-Hey, dummy!"
But from the blowjob she is not finished, and masturbating at home in the bathroom.
I madly like its past, even though his wife a little angry if I call it papillae

It depends on what "vaflistka?

From this depends heavily on the answer I would have married or not. In short, if vaflistka - a girl who ...
... Does blowjob to his beloved - I am for
... Sucks for everybody, or just many - I would not marry (I am the owner and jealous:))
... Get an orgasm from a blow job - for
... Likes to suck (without prejudice to the normal sex) - for
... Loves to suck than be engaged in sex (replaces fuck blow job) - I have not decided

This post has been edited by stop2008 on 28.05.2009 - 14:23

QUOTE (Silikon@05.09.2007 - Time: 23:13)
Number 2

Photos are great!

And I love to suck, and my husband / boyfriend - you are very lucky!

QUOTE (Bronislava@13.04.2009 - Time: 14:26)
Vaflistka is in my opinion the norm, but vafler ... russian_roulette.gif

Exactly. Nature gave us to be vaflistkami nipples etc and vaflerov who gave?

I have to work a girl was working, so its a company called "Machine". She worked her mouth to cheer and most importantly deep into her throat.

Personal field of weddings all jealous husband became current, sorry that moved to another job wink.gif

My wife loved to suck, every day is done, first dick in your mouth, and then finish more. asked almost always in rot.Eto cool, I think any man will not abandon this.

We are removing the cottage of one man, I'm only there on weekends, his wife and child permanently in the country, so this one guy threw his wife to blow, he secretly took her all this on video ... and for me a prude ...

My love to suck. Very sensual, beautiful, nice, nice. But it does so only after it met, not once. After that, she devotes herself entirely oral sex.

My mistress otkravennaya vaflistka ... I have long sought such ... she loves to suck my dick and swallow cum .... if deushka can not or hesitate, I did not meet with her

I love girls who love to suck ... the fact that your wife is an excellent sosalschitsa and vaflistka, leads

The wife does not like to suck. But here's the sign was a woman, the wife of my friend, because she loved madly kissing on the mouth and suck, stop by this. At first it gets. But then, when it plunged to her, lying like a log, and asks-you soon? By the way friend left her.

No not like it, everything should be in harmony)))

Sometimes I want to in my thread who my woman hard fuck ..

QUOTE (Spawn0@09.07.2009 - Time: 23:17)
Sometimes I want to in my thread who my woman hard fuck ..

Spawn0, try to speak on the topic ...

My love blowjob and swallow ..- necessarily and actually although there are different opinions about the benefits of receiving the sperm through his mouth but now am feeling it myself after blowjob just fine ... and the kind of fresh and mood and in the cream adds leather was very soft . that street punks who uses words vaflistka minetchitsa or just mentally retarded people and not for them to orient and guide the opinions of vulgar and stupid. wife loves blowjob is no different from the wife of a loving only the missionary position, how many people, so many zhelaniy.kazhdaya individual is a bright woman, and nobody has the right to deprive a person of the joys and pleasures that he can and wants to get ... and that public opinion and create a written and unwritten laws are intended only to make a free person into an obedient robot

This post has been edited by ΩOMEGA on 11.07.2009 - 01:42

borgo, all the pictures filled only by hosting http://www.hostingfailov.com/

QUOTE (toto1@13.01.2009 - Time: 19:32)
The word vaflistka ugly for us women is very insulting and humiliating. If so regarded as the overwhelming Most of women vaflistki because at different times of his life that would bring maximum pleasure or at your own request to make for their loved ones and (not favorite) blowjob swallowing semen or just took it in her mouth and call them because it's obsurd and betrayal.

Lilechka men use the word papillae vaflistki or wafers for a change and not for the humiliation of the woman. So that we adore and are very fond of you our wafers.

This post has been edited by ΩOMEGA on 12.07.2009 - 07:59
0 User(s) are reading this topic

Wife vaflistka

superforum.org -> Sex forums -> Fans of oral sex -> Archives of forum of oral sex -> Wife vaflistka

[ Script Execution time: 0.2373 ]   [ 75 queries used ]   [ GZIP Disabled ]