SuperForum.org - Multi forum & social network
  All
forums:

How much you can stretch the anus

superforum.org -> Sex forums -> Fans of anal sex -> How much you can stretch the anus

Create account 

Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

Hi everyone!

I have here what the problem:
I really like the stuff various objects into the anus and masturbating the clitoris at the same time. I like the vvoditv anus fingers. Strongly excites an idea that we can introduce the whole hand. However, the thrust is obtained by only 4 fingers on the palm. It has long been pytas to do something more, but did not get to stretch the anus. Recommend something, how to achieve the desired? cray.gif

it would take a couple of months and a few large caps, but you run the risk of great ...

Crenea, I think it's a matter of experience, sooner or later will wink.gif

Yuzay anal plugs large sizes. A better plug or plug-pump.
Main - gradually go to his purpose, and nothing you do not risk

QUOTE (analika@24.10.2007 - Time: 20:31)
it would take a couple of months and a few large caps, but you run the risk of great ...

what sobstno is the risk?

QUOTE (veronica.mars.fan @ 25.10.2007 - Time: 03:32)
Crenea, I think it's a matter of experience, sooner or later will wink.gif

train and coach
current does not overdo it
not important torapitsya
everything will come with time

thanks for the good advice, so Health Review to find like-minded people who know! hug.gif not with his colleagues on the same paper, these topics are discussed biggrin.gif

very tempting option to plug-pump. licklips.gif
I understand that it is inflated to unimaginable dimensions (see a picture in the internet).
with what size is best to start simply, I was trying to play around with a big cucumber, but it is not helpful, though I tried very hard and had a lot of grease not_i.gif

damn, that's because I want to ...

And so ... licklips.gif

The pump is not very suitable to stretch the sphincter, namely it must be a problem .. very patiently and regularly jams stretch ...
If patience is not possible to try to walk almost always with a stopper (and to increase gradually the size), it certainly is not very practical and a bit inconvenient but can be used ....
Then stretch out as far as you need:)

Crenea listen Lianit "y, it gives you good advice ... in any case not be in a hurry .. all should be postepenoo and reasonable predeleah rather than a run for watermelon ... so good luck in achieving this goal ...

Take advantage of the "exercises" the lubricant with anesthetic.

I am not strong in physiology. My Joy inserts have four fingers, but the palm is not included and she said that no further enable my bones. She will not cheat. But the other simply kiss his hand? I do not know as much as possible.

all the time to get ready and do not hurry. Sooner or later you reach the desired

Maybe you just enjoy fisting! Start with small items such as dildo or vibrator! Eventually find a more bulky items important to use lubricant!

Crenea, experience shows that within a month or two with an experienced partner, not only will include a fist but also many others, I respect your desire to stretch, really enjoy it inconceivable

Gradually, not in a hurry. Then you can poke and eggplant:)
Most importantly, do not insert anything sharp, better and more smoothly greases.

QUOTE (katrina72@11.11.2007 - Time: 22:58)
Gradually, not in a hurry. Then you can poke and eggplant:)
Most importantly, do not insert anything sharp, better and more smoothly greases.

You're an amazing ring as she is appreciated !!!!!!!! great pleasure to be acquainted with you!

QUOTE (VIRTUCON@11.11.2007 - Time: 22:15)
Crenea, experience shows that within a month or two with an experienced partner, not only will include a fist but also many others, I respect your desire to stretch, really enjoy it inconceivable

Crenea and I respect you for such sensitivity and honesty in this matter! You beauty !!!!!

and if so severely stretch the anus problems then the girl will not occur?

QUOTE (Crenea@25.10.2007 - Time: 14:20)
damn, that's because I want to ...

my wife makes me so Chateaux, is deeper and climbs bleh.gif

I, too, that it does not stretch. Insert a tube 5.9 cm already half a year, but the arm is not included, may have to take a bigger plug.
What will advise?

QUOTE (Alexxsexx@29.11.2007 - Time: 15:47)
and if so severely stretch the anus problems then the girl will not occur?

not arise if you do not go to extremes:)

legko vse rastyagivaetsa, glavnoe postepenno i smazka nujna.

v mou popu uje ruka moei devuwki vxodit, mujskaya ne voidet kone4no, no ya staraus 'prodoljat' uveli4enie diametra. poka uspexi raduut menya)))

For the year can be developed slowly from the wife a hand to the elbow and even comes your fist comes the main lubricant not zhalet.Uspehov!

to nanoparticles in the anus to keep a bottle of champagne and it goes =))

QUOTE (karabofs@24.12.2007 - Time: 17:49)
to nanoparticles in the anus to keep a bottle of champagne and it goes =))

nu ... do butilki shampanskogo eshio nado dorosti, a tocinee rastianutsea ... ona vedi daleko ne malenikogo diametra ...

Take something to the Caucasus. A month later, everything will be as you expect.
In most of this experience is

I just Caucasians that taught sex. True it was not in the Caucasus. They go ooooochen love.

Damn kids do not understand these guys who like them in the ass when something tuck.

QUOTE (Crenea@24.10.2007 - Time: 14:11)
Hi everyone!

I really like the stuff various objects into the anus and masturbating the clitoris at the same time. I like the vvoditv anus fingers. Strongly excites an idea that we can introduce the whole hand. However, the thrust is obtained by only 4 fingers on the palm. It has long been pytas to do something more, but did not get to stretch the anus. Recommend something, how to achieve the desired? :

great pleasure to be helped you have an interesting way with a wife, so did

QUOTE (Crenea@25.10.2007 - Time: 15:27)
And so ... licklips.gif

I too want to. I also have a hand nelezet current 4paltsa. I'm trying to shove more and thicker tubes. may someday zasun.

QUOTE (Welldy@08.06.2008 - Time: 13:14)
Question (the same in the next topic): What is the greatest possible security for the width of stretching the anus to the point Proctologic? Quinto ssylochku pliz.

I repeat: Proctologic.

I do not want to upset, but from the perspective of a doctor to poke there just do not worth it. Do not believe it, then type in your search prktologiya and there in the question-answer a lot of interesting find

QUOTE (Crenea@24.10.2007 - Time: 15:11)
Hi everyone!

I really like the stuff various objects into the anus and masturbating the clitoris at the same time. I like the vvoditv anus fingers. Strongly excites an idea that we can introduce the whole hand. However, the thrust is obtained by only 4 fingers on the palm. It has long been pytas to do something more, but did not get to stretch the anus. Recommend something, how to achieve the desired? cray.gif

I love pushing objects and fingers. climbs the current 4. want the whole hand shove so embarrassing himself and the anus more nerazshiryaetsya. Get the code for this image
user posted image

QUOTE (Index77@08.06.2008 - Time: 17:22)
QUOTE (Welldy@08.06.2008 - Time: 13:14)
Question (the same in the next topic): What is the greatest possible security for the width of stretching the anus to the point Proctologic? Quinto ssylochku pliz.

I repeat: Proctologic.

I do not want to upset, but from the perspective of a doctor to poke there just do not worth it. Do not believe it, then type in your search prktologiya and there in the question-answer a lot of interesting find

Duc proctologists deal with clinical cases - it is clear that healthy for them will not go

maximum width? I've seen people (eg Kirk Johnson) are easy to insert a plug into 12 cm without even any visible effort. and life is not complaining

I personally stretching his anus for over 10 years (it continuously) - I can say that the matter is that we should not rush.

if neatly - but without big breaks - like at least once a week - to poke yourself something plump ass - 30 minutes - no longer need something easy to stretch the anus

best for postemennogo stretch anus anal tube is suitable. due to the conical shape is inserted postemenno. and thanks to the tip does not fall and kept in the ass. put this [a] and go yourself - do what around the house and t n ;-)
Doctors do not recommend two things:
1. go with the cork more than 2 hours (and even more sleep)
2. insert the plug without lubrication and even more so with excessive force

after a while regular exercise - usually within 3-6 months - it's time to go buy a new tube. A new tube is usually 2-3 cm thick previous

I was way into 3cm, 6cv, 9cm, 11cm

and the girls doing pretty self-fisting I particularly like here is this:
Get the code for this set
user posted image user posted image

This post has been edited by abi30 on 20.06.2008 - 23:24
0 User(s) are reading this topic

How much you can stretch the anus

superforum.org -> Sex forums -> Fans of anal sex -> How much you can stretch the anus

[ Script Execution time: 0.2490 ]   [ 36 queries used ]   [ GZIP Disabled ]