SuperForum.org - Multi forum & social network
  All
forums:

How much you can stretch the anus

superforum.org -> Sex forums -> Fans of anal sex -> How much you can stretch the anus

Create account 

Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

QUOTE (fantomass69@23.07.2010 - Time: 14:32)
It would be interesting to look at the picture stretched anus in a calm state, not after the most stretching, and in everyday life. As far as the anus closed turns. Desirable picture with comments relative to the diameter placed objects. Do not get so that he would keep half open then, with all its consequences ... I've dabbled occasionally jams up to 4.5 cm, a larger diameter as something scary to use, and so felt that the anus has some open.

Photos are not, but just an open hole is a maximum of several hours even after the very strong stretching. Although well-designed and anus can be seen in the closed position. But just a hole for always there will be 100%! Unless of course this is not a clinical case with stretching for more than 15 cm and walking with this stretch ...

QUOTE (DonnaSummer@16.07.2010 - Time: 15:48)
stretching of the anus is like a drug! Starting stretch, it is very difficult to stop! Want more! Even an inch, even a millimeter!
Women's anus is a frequent alternative to a stretched vagina. Nokogda anus stretched more than a vagina? What's next?
And more excitement! Excitement to stretch even more!
Believe me, people started to stretch the anus, do not stop! It will be to measure the diameter of incoming objects (5 cm, 6, 7, 8 cm ...), it on so many exciting, that escape is almost impossible!
But as it is within the width of the anus, so there are fans of his depth of penetration (20cm, 25, 30, see ..)...

yes you want to dip more rostyanut I rostyanul 10 cm diameter, just super, I want to again and again

and if it is a member of itself for me a great even in the vagina? 19 cm, a thick 00058.gif and I'm petite ... began in the ass, while hardly .. sm5 maximum tried in all 00064.gif may be that he had anything break off?? even with lubrication. What should I do? Help 00055.gif

What should I do?

Probably start with a vibrator. So to speak, to develop the anus))))

fingers to assist in stretching, work with your hands and head:) If part of four fingers of one hand, then come in and two on each, and stretch. always use a lubricant, a well improvised suitable shaving foam and lubricates well and give some pain relief. The main thing is not in a hurry if you want to stretch, it's good to use the tube, and cone-shaped objects. I inflatable plug does not work, was to inflate the ball, inside the stretch, but the sphincter I could not stretch them, constantly popping up. important not to rush.

QUOTE (Kentos@20.02.2010 - Time: 10:59)
And why not plug more than two hours to wear that ass stop close or what?

1. Depends on the material. Some dried mucous and how to "stick" inside. So if you enter the tube and just lie in bed and can be longer than 2 hours. Example of medical glass tube and can hold more than two hours inside.

2. If it is worn, ie, sit, move, walk or do some some work at home - it is high chance to rub in (oil is absorbed slowly and eventually bowel wall just rub on the surface of the tube). This can be solved by the introduction of lubricant inside the tube before administration, but probably a little lubricant will come out, that will hardly be comfortable.

3. After a half hour while the sphincter is relaxed, and overall muscle tone will be reduced. If at this time to sit, lift something heavy, you can earn some complications. So it is desirable after anal pleasures to relax and lie down.

Well, fools, you girls, I'm working proctologist, a member or finger stick still all right, and then to the anal fissure is not far away. But more dobetes anal sphincter insufficiency, initially gases keep nebudut, sweat and shit fall out without you knowing it will start, and the intestine begins to fall, and we're running, and we will prooperiruem with pleasure. In short with this work without your enthusiasm will not stay )))!!!

I want to try, but as something dumb, and as one to do it? advise pose grease?
and the right way (without posedstvy) stretch? and wants and koetsya

if there is a lady who smout this help will be very happy, I am from Moscow

I, too, has expanded to 5 cm, some time ago and was part of 7 cm was then a break for almost a year now barely barely 4 cm comes in, so I think all the same hole shrinks if it is not stretched. Now began again, I want to achieve 10 cm if someone is from Kemerovo write to andrei7452@yandex.ru, let's talk can be met.

QUOTE (aben00@10.09.2010 - Time: 12:06)
Well, fools, you girls, I'm working proctologist, a member or finger stick still all right, and then to the anal fissure is not far away. But more dobetes anal sphincter insufficiency, initially gases keep nebudut, sweat and shit fall out without you knowing it will start, and the intestine begins to fall, and we're running, and we will prooperiruem with pleasure. In short with this work without your enthusiasm will not stay )))!!!

Nonsense awful rut of work and proctologist. Butt - the same muscle, as well as others. Do dancers something feet raspolzayutstsa of CSOs that they sit on the twine. We already fisting 10 years practice, nothing in his pants is not sypletstsa. Less you.

professor Rashid to 10 cm quietly bolts fist

can of beer is good when it abundantly smazhesh, but would like to achieve more ... and one awkward ... Maybe someone can help? I am from Ekaterinburg

QUOTE (Fidelio1976@10.10.2010 - Time: 02:15)
can of beer is good when it abundantly smazhesh, but would like to achieve more ... and one awkward ... Maybe someone can help? I am from Ekaterinburg

This is good when the can of beer bars now include soft toys large sizes, they will enter a well tested

QUOTE (Crenea@24.10.2007 - Time: 15:11)
Hi everyone!

I have here what the problem:
I really like the stuff various objects into the anus and masturbating the clitoris at the same time. I like the vvoditv anus fingers. Strongly excites an idea that we can introduce the whole hand. However, the thrust is obtained by only 4 fingers on the palm. It has long been pytas to do something more, but did not get to stretch the anus. Recommend something, how to achieve the desired? : Cray3

Relax and Meeeeedlenno enter different round objects of increasing size.
BUT! The main thing is to relax.
In the anus can enter even a bottle of champagne

Hello =)
Last time during that my partner had me in the anus I wanted more from overstimulation and in conjunction with its member stuck faloimetator and in sync with its members to impose a folos! Kaif got mad many =)

Some fagots and izvraschentsy.Vy really think yourself male sex? Go have a gay forum.Trahayte himself and all of squash than you can, each other too ... Normal peasants, women are more dostanetsya.Fu damn what you merzkie.Zamette, girls in these topics is almost no, are you proud of your razvorochennymi assholes, fu

QUOTE (Destiny81@23.10.2010 - Time: 12:48)
Some fagots and izvraschentsy.Vy really think yourself male sex? Go have a gay forum.Trahayte himself and all of squash than you can, each other too ... Normal peasants, women are more dostanetsya.Fu damn what you merzkie.Zamette, girls in these topics is almost no, are you proud of your razvorochennymi assholes, fu

fully support you Destiny81!

as to the size of the globe, our dear muzhichishki, stretch easily!

My answer to the last two posts - the opponents of stretching anus men. Though I am not a man, but the psychology of fans stretching understand verree good! In most cases, men, stretching his anus or any relationship to homosexuality do not have! They are also not attracted to men. They do not suck men do not kiss men, not engaged in anal sex is with a live penis. They like the process of stretching the anus! And it is also understandable. In the sphincter is much verree sensory nerve endings and feel it stretching well verree feyericheskie!
And continue about women - and why women (some) enjoy anal fisting, but just had anal sex? Because this is extreme! Because the thrill of this verree aggravated! Because it's not just nice, it's breathtakingly!

QUOTE (DonnaSummer@23.10.2010 - Time: 14:17)
My answer to the last two posts - the opponents of stretching anus men. Though I am not a man, but the psychology of fans stretching understand verree good! In most cases, men, stretching his anus or any relationship to homosexuality do not have! They are also not attracted to men. They do not suck men do not kiss men, not engaged in anal sex is with a live penis. They like the process of stretching the anus! And it is also understandable. In the sphincter is much verree sensory nerve endings and feel it stretching well verree feyericheskie!
And continue about women - and why women (some) enjoy anal fisting, but just had anal sex? Because this is extreme! Because the thrill of this verree aggravated! Because it's not just nice, it's breathtakingly!

no need to explain why neither nam.ya love AC and enjoy them zanimayus.no is why SOME girls, but some people like fisting, but most of the guys!! what it says? object introduced into a man symbolizes the phallus, ie, masculine "and not what not to suggest that homosexuality is not a speech!

QUOTE (Demon in ploti@23.10.2010 - Time: 14:42)
QUOTE (DonnaSummer@23.10.2010 - Time: 14:17)

no need to explain why neither nam.ya love AC and enjoy them zanimayus.no is why SOME girls, but some people like fisting, but most of the guys!! what it says? object introduced into a man symbolizes the phallus, ie, masculine "and not what not to suggest that homosexuality is not a speech!

Why direct association with the phallus? And if a man and woman having sex with strapon? And the man never ever any contact with other men nebylo and would not be? He thought of another man, even distasteful, but the strap of a woman he accepts with pleasure. So it that a latent fag? hile Dunno how this relates to the thoughts of men ... But I was even fun if the man gives the play its popochkoy. I will give him his!

everything must be done not momentary. slowly, gradually and not overnight, then the hand - no problem.

I, too, kills, that the peasants on the outage climb with their assholes. but the fucking that they always spread their razvorochennyh pictures, hairy asses 00002.gif When they are about the same time nobody is asking! Here's a look my popchka, and here again, and here's another. Zadolbali
0 User(s) are reading this topic

How much you can stretch the anus

superforum.org -> Sex forums -> Fans of anal sex -> How much you can stretch the anus

[ Script Execution time: 0.2580 ]   [ 27 queries used ]   [ GZIP Disabled ]