SuperForum.org - Multi forum & social network
  All
forums:

Machine Head was hit by a traffic police woman

superforum.org -> Global forums -> Cars -> Forum archive about cars -> Machine Head was hit by a traffic police woman

Create account 

Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

Yesterday in Moscow car Mercedes E320 Head of the Department of Road Safety Ministry of the Interior Victor Kiryanov knocked down a young woman who are hospitalized with traumatic brain injury.

Details: The newspaper "Kommersant"

QUOTE (igorlom@13.02.2008 - Time: 21:00)
Yesterday in Moscow car Mercedes E320 Head of the Department of Road Safety Ministry of the Interior Victor Kiryanov knocked down a young woman who are hospitalized with traumatic brain injury.

Feed CH, lags at least a couple of days wink.gif all ðóíåò already pereter the news cry_1.gif

QUOTE (igorlom@13.02.2008 - Time: 21:00)

And that, is not revealed yet, the car a week as it was in the hijacking, she ran a visitor from Mars, and in general the woman ran onto the road and she beat her head on the challenges Mercedes? (Smile - a smile in 42 teeth)

A girl had said that she threw herself on the hood of Mercedes, taxied to the oncoming lane. Apparently, the generals wanted to kiss his ugly face.

What else to expect from the country where mrazota, seized power holds us - slaves, bound for the approximation of flashing lights topped by idiots to remove their hats?
Where SDA is written. that a pedestrian shall provide that upon him from the oncoming lane will motherfucker? Posmotel left - no one is right - the cars are in a traffic jam .. and walked away.
Where she was supposed to predict that the tube will come out this schmuck on the oncoming?

In the last year in Rome City Police Commissioner dismissed from service because of personal cars parked in the wrong place and kept under glass invalidskuyu card enables you to do.
And we are "disabled on the head part - time and again sit in the governing seats. Well, hang a portrait of the President more, swears that all the traffic police inspector as a vote "for who should be." and will remain in his warm office.
OFFICER decent (although, from the traffic police officers to tackle decent??) In his place would have resigned.
spf21416553

QUOTE (LinaKreiger@14.02.2008 - Time: 10:59)
AGde in PDD written. that a pedestrian shall provide that upon him from the oncoming lane will motherfucker? Posmotel left - no one is right - the cars are in a traffic jam .. and walked away.

Here in the SDA of the Russian Federation says:
4. Duties of pedestrians
4.5. In unregulated pedestrian crossings, pedestrians may enter the roadway after the distance to the approaching vehicles, their speed and make sure that the transition will be for them safe. When crossing the roadway outside crosswalk pedestrians, in addition, shall not interfere with the traffic in and out of stationary vehicles or other obstacles that have limited visibility, without making sure there are no approaching vehicles.

Yours! bye1.gif

This post has been edited by QWEST on 14.02.2008 - 15:14

Explain how a pedestrian can make sure that the side opposite motion, the oncoming lane! (Where it has no right to appear according to the same SDA) shall not be ublyudoshnaya general's ass, so even without the included (according to eyewitnesses) spetssignala?
I think probably in traffic police officers already have eyes on the back of his head, so far as their evolution is drawn away from normalnyyh people?

I certainly understand that the logic of this breed are perverted .. But to so ... wink.gif
that they have no decency, in principle, agree to probably over 95% of visitors to this forum. Otherwise, it would at least formally resigned but the "main guardian of security, which his driver was unable to bind to safely steer even. By the way, the driver framed even his safety wink.gif interesting, but it does not dolezhen had to choose a safe speed?

By the way, is very curious where this is so slow to generals zadntsa that it was necessary to urgently go to the oncoming lane? wink.gif
We had a particularly serious accident? or the President - to report an emergency meeting where it was necessary? I think it's easier - hurry it at dinner that the restaurant was cooling.

This post has been edited by LinaKreiger on 14.02.2008 - 17:38
spf21416553

LinaKreiger
Tell you until it is: I understand that your personal dislike for the staff as STR and other law enforcement agencies is your personal attitude, but should not be so harsh and insulting attitude and apply to all law enforcement officers. It's not so bad, and many this may not be pleased if we consider the fact that some of them are users of our forum, and therefore can take your statement and your account.
But none of the staff is not obliged to carry the response of the entire garrison of the Moscow police!

And to answer your post as follows:
Explain how a pedestrian can make sure that the side opposite motion, the oncoming lane!

When crossing the roadway outside crosswalk pedestrians, in addition, shall not interfere with the traffic in and out of stationary vehicles or other obstacles that have limited visibility, without making sure there are no approaching vehicles.
In the SDA does not say where and how the roadway should have a vehicle, said only one - should not interfere with the movement of vehicles - and all! In the SDA is not specified where and how this vehicle should go! Even if a driver violates the requirements of the SDA, but these pedestrian traffic rules oblige them to comply!
And the more your same phrase: as a pedestrian can make sure that the side opposite motion, the oncoming lane ... This feeling that we have the roadway pass only the blind, in your opinion ... As. On both sides must watch! In the SDA expressly described all of the pedestrians crossing the roadway is installed for this place!

Yours! bye1.gif

QUOTE (QWEST@14.02.2008 - Time: 18:24)
And the more your same phrase: as a pedestrian can make sure that the side opposite motion, the oncoming lane ... This feeling that we have the roadway pass only the blind, in your opinion ... As. On both sides must watch! In the SDA expressly described all of the pedestrians crossing the roadway is installed for this place!

Funny, how would you speculate about the blind, if someone knocked izi your loved ones as well? Just Try it all on myself .... respect!
spf21416553

QUOTE (Stanislav@14.02.2008 - Time: 18:47)
Funny, how would you speculate about the blind, if someone knocked izi your loved ones as well? Just Try it all on myself .... respect!

Yet how it happened, it happened!
And one law for all. And inappropriately, please drag in my family!
So it is possible to discuss every crime, so what? In this case the woman was blind and had to see the approaching car. More so that the blind man roadway goes much neater any of us: it is not enough that distinguishes white cane (which any driver caught sight of even will be no signal - bestolku), so it is not rethink - whether here or go to endure to go ! This is only sighted: it is necessary to me there - here I am, and overrun!

Yours! bye1.gif

My friend was shot down on a pedestrian tratuare, son of head of traffic police, and that in the end? Fault with the wording of a pedestrian walking on a pedestrian tratuaru in the wrong place, paying for a dent on the car. And in this case no one's fault.
spf21416553

QUOTE (puzzle@14.02.2008 - Time: 19:01)
My friend was shot down on a pedestrian tratuare, son of head of traffic police, and that in the end? Fault with the wording of a pedestrian walking on a pedestrian tratuaru in the wrong place, paying for a dent on the car. And in this case no one's fault.

Brad! DELIRIUM!
It's like a fairy tale about kolobok - I left my grandfather, I had gone from his grandmother, and the fox ate the plague!
No one wanted to defend their rights - hence the way it turned out! Pay - it means a lot of extra money was.

Again on the subject:
4. Duties of pedestrians
4.3. Pedestrians must cross the roadway at pedestrian crossings, including the underground and overground, and in their absence - at the intersections of lines of sidewalks or roadsides.
In the absence of the visibility zone of transition or crossing is allowed to cross the road at right angles to the edge of the roadway in areas without a dividing line and the fence where it is easily visible from both sides.

Judging by the schemes were published in the media crosswalk and intersection were approximately 100 meters, and the line of sight! And again: there was no collision with the oncoming lane and the lanes for public transport!

Yours! bye1.gif

Pisa I immediately make a reservation for a particular pryntsipialnyh and correct for myself: I am in no way defending the head of traffic police! In its place could be any of us, and not necessarily by eating on the strip is not vsterechnogo movement!

This post has been edited by QWEST on 14.02.2008 - 20:31

Could, but ... It is no secret that the traffic police (not generals) are constantly break the rules, passing a red, riding on sidewalks, drunk, etc. etc. Permissiveness repugnant in any form and it should not be justified. No matter what reason it is important that spit it (in this case) to ride on an opposite.
spf21416553

QUOTE (Tata Fox@14.02.2008 - Time: 21:04)
It is no secret that the traffic police (not generals) are constantly break the rules, passing a red, riding on sidewalks, drunk, etc. etc. Permissiveness repugnant in any form and it should not be justified. No matter what reason it is important that spit it (in this case) to ride on an opposite.

As one my boss: Violate be nice and so that no vexatious reptile not dug!
So far, of my generation, NOBODY caught!

Yours! bye1.gif

And what was the last sentence? Kiryanov had personally what to do? Artificial respiration? Or plaster cast? License plates and flashing lights which shot itself related to the consequences of accidents have? Removal of license plates with these machines - a common practice. Naughty and embarrassing - yes. But with all the machines vlastprederzhaschih numbers are removed immediately after the accident. And "Flags" is always filmed.

QUOTE (QWEST@14.02.2008 - Time: 19:07)

Pisa I immediately make a reservation for a particular pryntsipialnyh and correct for myself: I am in no way defending the head of traffic police! In its place could be any of us, and not necessarily by eating on the strip is not vsterechnogo movement!

I sincerely wish all the heirs of the affairs of this "head" (regardless of direct subordination) to meet, it is on the wrong side with KAMAZ and even better - BelAZ.
(However, it is likely that the truck was hurt more than the contents of a cap)

I think after this, Russia will be much better with the rule of law.
The law is one for all, and nothing to our "neo-etselopam" taking advantage of rules allowing them to "sort of legal" to violate traffic rules squeal about what we do not oblyudaem Act.

Start with yourself, "Gentlemen, the guardians," and you will then honor and respect from other people:) so far, I'm sorry, but "deserved" the overwhelming majority of you zasluzhivat only one relationship - the deepest contempt wink.gif

How can we trust the media? There are direct witnesses of an accident? If not, then I do not understand what is discussed.

QUOTE (QWEST@14.02.2008 - Time: 19:07)
QUOTE (puzzle@14.02.2008 - Time: 19:01)

Brad! DELIRIUM!
It's like a fairy tale about kolobok - I left my grandfather, I had gone from his grandmother, and the fox ate the plague!
No one wanted to defend their rights - hence the way it turned out! Pay - it means a lot of extra money was.

Again on the subject:
4. Duties of pedestrians
4.3. Pedestrians must cross the roadway at pedestrian crossings, including the underground and overground, and in their absence - at the intersections of lines of sidewalks or roadsides.
In the absence of the visibility zone of transition or crossing is allowed to cross the road at right angles to the edge of the roadway in areas without a dividing line and the fence where it is easily visible from both sides.

Judging by the schemes were published in the media crosswalk and intersection were approximately 100 meters, and the line of sight! And again: there was no collision with the oncoming lane and the lanes for public transport!

Yours! bye1.gif

Telling the truth. It was in Mytischi Moscow region, his chief of traffic police just called and said you want to live your fault. By the way then it's traffic police chief wanted to take over corruption, shot himself in the head but survived, shows the brain does not hurt.
spf12084832

Well, knocked and knocked down .... Blame the police chief will not. We have since adopted.

I know this place in early Solyanka, work in the 100 meters away. The counter strip is designed for public transport and there are usually empty (which can be seen, and this provoked a dasher), but often pop machine located near the Federal Courier Service, so I must be careful to walk, many crossing the road outside the junction, but there is near is controlled intersection and traffic lights. Generally on Solianke (as well as at Pokrovka, exactly the same picture) is extremely sloppy organized movement, stoonu waterfront is only one band and even that for the Society. transport, very tempted to break!
spf21416553

QUOTE (puzzle@16.02.2008 - Time: 19:10)
It was in Mytischi Moscow region, his chief of traffic police just called and said you want to live your fault. By the way then it's traffic police chief wanted to take over corruption, shot himself in the head but survived, shows the brain does not hurt.

Wolves are afraid of - do not walk in the woods (with)
He was offered two choices - he chose. Although he prevented her from insisting on going to the USB of the Interior Ministry? But if you still entomu to attract business and CT - a charm turns .... licklips.gif

Yours! bye1.gif

QUOTE (QWEST@18.02.2008 - Time: 21:53)
that he prevented her from insisting on going to the USB of the Interior Ministry?

Likely hike would have been longer and not confined to one CSS wink.gif But what about the choice absolutely agree 0096.gif

QUOTE (QWEST@18.02.2008 - Time: 21:53)
QUOTE (puzzle@16.02.2008 - Time: 19:10)
It was in Mytischi Moscow region, his chief of traffic police just called and said you want to live your fault. By the way then it's traffic police chief wanted to take over corruption, shot himself in the head but survived, shows the brain does not hurt.

Wolves are afraid of - do not walk in the woods (with)
He was offered two choices - he chose. Although he prevented her from insisting on going to the USB of the Interior Ministry? But if you still entomu to attract business and CT - a charm turns .... licklips.gif

Yours! bye1.gif

Perhaps in another country it would have passed, but we hardly, well, gone-to and all the works ....

QUOTE (puzzle@16.02.2008 - Time: 21:10)
Telling the truth. It was in Mytischi Moscow region, his chief of traffic police just called and said you want to live your fault. By the way then it's traffic police chief wanted to take over corruption, shot himself in the head but survived, shows the brain does not hurt.

Straight and still called?
By the way, in such cases the media - relany assistant. wink.gif

PS I'm glad that I live so far away from all the authorities and the leadership of our country. lol.gif

QUOTE (Flaviy@19.02.2008 - Time: 00:02)
Perhaps in another country it would have passed, but we hardly, well, gone-to and all the works ....

lol.gif And hunting bear nonsense? Themselves think about what you write? wink.gif Well, would recognize the son of the chief guilty, so what? He would not even be imprisoned. And you think that because this would go on killing? rolleyes.gif

Rotterdam
PS I'm glad that I live so far away from all the authorities and the leadership of our country.

So Mytishchi is a town in the suburbs. Accordingly hillocks on level ground like Gdańsk traffic police chief and you have enough wink.gif Harm they especially can not, because there is nothing of itself does not represent and tend tresutsya for his place. While the status is already high enough that the FSB has taken to deal with complaints against its illegal activities angel_hypocrite.gif
0 User(s) are reading this topic

Machine Head was hit by a traffic police woman

superforum.org -> Global forums -> Cars -> Forum archive about cars -> Machine Head was hit by a traffic police woman

[ Script Execution time: 0.2522 ]   [ 21 queries used ]   [ GZIP Disabled ]