SuperForum.org - Multi forum & social network
  All
forums:

Priests and magic

superforum.org -> Misticism and religion -> Magic -> Priests and magic

Create account 

Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

QUOTE (ann-lisa@10.08.2008 - Time: 03:58)
About the fact that sveschenno servant engaged in magic. It is difficult to say why he needed it.
Probably an additional way to have power over people. Although I do not see anything wrong if a person believes in God and deals with magic. The priest-as-profession officially not compatible with the magic.
I think we all understand that the magic of that simple neotpuskaet.
If you did not let go "- then why choose the opposite profession, either in the open to do everything at once?
Perhaps on the other hand if a person has devoted himself to God, he must not practice magic, it is considered a sin. Just means he razochirovalsya in their faith.
Disillusioned, and began to conjure, and went to the priests?? Interesting train of thought.
There are many people and everyone has his prednaznochenie. Let everyone does what it should.
Agree with this.

I do something) about sveschennika and black magic ... any other possible ..
Not even possible, but real ..

So for example people involved in magic, in the case of a black .. and went wrong, such as who is not given to those neumeyut) well, something ... and it so happened that he decided to rid themselves of it.
and where he poshol to God ..

Well, that reliable atone for the sins become sveschennikom))) My train of thought)
If the rituals and stuff to do, nedumaya about the consequences and no experience, so you can mess things up, so even back to back.

And it's bad if voopsche sveschenniki on another breathtaking backdrop to influence people. with help of their faith. Perhaps for them there and nemesto.

Unfortunately, most of the priests of faith remains. But money and power oh how Khotso. So do yourself in the goodness of bad deeds.

Could not wait to once again do not express their opinions. I do not know (and do not want to know) how this applies to semi-official Orthodox Church, but from the perspective of respected and influential people associated with magic, the priests who practice magic, the most pathetic and despicable people. Hypocrites. Try to manipulate the forces, which themselves are afraid, and at the same time trying to justify the fact that they have "good intentions". Neuvazliayev these people would have already decided what they want - to climb the tree or a fish to eat ... Neither God candle, damn poker.

This post has been edited by Uraniuss on 09.09.2008 - 13:02

QUOTE (Uraniuss@15.08.2008 - Time: 13:58)
Could not wait to once again do not express their opinions. I do not know (and do not want to know) how this applies to semi-official Orthodox Church, but from the perspective of respected and avtroritetnyh people associated with magic, this is the most pathetic and despicable people. Hypocrites. Try to manipulate the forces, which themselves are afraid, and at the same time trying to justify the fact that they have "good intentions". Neuvazliayev these people would have already decided what they want - to climb the tree or a fish to eat ... Neither God candle, damn poker.

Totally agree with you. Duc thing is that they do not want to be defined (and so all is well). For us, these little people full of nobodies.

QUOTE (Ibis@16.08.2008 - Time: 9:40)
QUOTE (Uraniuss@15.08.2008 - Time: 13:58)
Could not wait to once again do not express their opinions. I do not know (and do not want to know) how this applies to semi-official Orthodox Church, but from the perspective of respected and avtroritetnyh people associated with magic, this is the most pathetic and despicable people. Hypocrites. Try to manipulate the forces, which themselves are afraid, and at the same time trying to justify the fact that they have "good intentions". Neuvazliayev these people would have already decided what they want - to climb the tree or a fish to eat ... Neither God candle, damn poker.

Totally agree with you. Duc thing is that they do not want to be defined (and so all is well). For us, these little people full of nobodies.

That's for sure. Although, if the priest is really trying to help in the treatment, using the power of charms, there's nothing wrong with that I do not see.

By the way, all nebezizvestnoy book "Hammer of Witches", written in 15 century by two monks (the book on principle the Inquisition), exhaustively described various methods and techniques of magic and communion with devils, and how to deal with all this, ie already sacred Inquisition was sufficiently detailed way acquainted with many methods and techniques of magic. I do not think that over the 5 centuries it was able to completely lose all the "useful" information on all methods.

Recently, reading a book V. Zeland Transerfing reality smiled from one interesting iysli, voiced in the book: If the allegations of priests soul has come to our material world from the heavens, why did throughout her life she once again to prepare themselves for the heavenly life? Not a soul came here from the spiritual world to know all the charm of the material? In the spiritual world of the soul is always prosper. May God sending us here intends to test all the facets of reality? Maybe the purpose of life as well as "serving God" is co-creation, creation along with him? Maybe belief in God is above all faith in himself, by virtue of its ability as a creator (because a piece of the Creator is in every man.) As far as we believe in their abilities, so we believe in God, and thereby realize said, "By your faith be it unto you"??

QUOTE (Pesik@03.05.2008 - Time: 23:43)
Magic and religious mysticism are the same.

Therefore, any true father - the magician. But the magic of it at the same time considers heresy.

In this forum, all black magic, all the black magicians. It is easier, it is beautiful. Sorry, sorry. So you're probably wondering about the magic you mean use a black magic priests. I hope not. I have not seen examples of this. Between this white mage and priest present there is no difference. Only the difference in means. Capabilities and objectives in this match. If some scum use the church to realize its black magic ... then let the deadline ... not long for this scum to walk the earth remains.

Um, that's the account that are engaged in a sacred ministers of the magic that has nothing to do then do not say that's only one thing they see shozhost let's say a monk with the mage, that's both set goals to grow spiritually, a monk as I understand it to serve God, and the magician longer pursues its own interests.
Here again, the last post I wrote that the monk completely giving the service away from people and can not marry, and thus it develops the spiritual father and vice versa allowed marriage. That magician too removed from people devoting themselves too spiritual development course is also what it sacrifices itself from the ordinary worldly life, but on the contrary warlocks are close to people and how pralvilo plant is not rare family ...
I do not claim that they are magicians, not I say that they are in something like them, here's a more honest servants of the living facial features look like a child that can not uncommon to see the light at the magician, that's not uncommon You can hear stories about tselitelste among the monks, and priests are not endowed with rare wisdom, well, an opinion about the expulsion of demons has already sounded here and that they have a mystical turn of mind and let napralenny on how to tell the church or the Bible.
Yes, they really like, but the name has already been given the magic definition of science that was invented by people who are and have begun to call themselves magicians, but it may be up to them, too, have been determined. science which meant the same name of another current and possible directions, so the sacred ministers to mages can not be applied ...
Here zes I agree with uraniusom that magic church are to science and the church in faith, and therefore they can be compared with the magicians, because allotment forces are similar, but the path still Boutout differ ...

but what about priests, exorcists? not they actually do magic? blink.gif

QUOTE (Tori-xxx@01.03.2009 - Time: 10:26)
but what about priests, exorcists? not they actually do magic? blink.gif

And this is a controversial issue. Themselves priests will deny the use of magical moments in the exorcism. On the other hand to become priests, exorcist is very difficult. This primarily concerns the power of faith and, say, clean reputation of priests.

and yet the magic of prisuvstvuyut angel_hypocrite.gif

Yes No such office, the priest-exorcist "in the early development of Christianity-byli.Togda every person who has attained sufficient spiritual growth could tell besam.Dlya this claim victory in itself is the sin, the very weakness, in which the devil was particularly strong ( is such a spiritual practice). BUT, these people and then it was small, and the "Exorcist"-mnogo.Vspomnite story about the sons ravvina.teper Yet neither officially nor unofficially ROC exorcism not practiced, and noticed in the exorcism is sent to the resort, where the air is cleaner and more natural. And the parish knows what kind of father would have them serve.

QUOTE (AgiKnight@01.09.2009 - Time: 23:42)
Yes No such office, the priest-exorcist "in the early development of Christianity-byli.Togda every person who has attained sufficient spiritual growth could tell besam.Dlya this claim victory in itself is the sin, the very weakness, in which the devil was particularly strong ( is such a spiritual practice). BUT, these people and then it was small, and the "Exorcist"-mnogo.Vspomnite story about the sons ravvina.teper Yet neither officially nor unofficially ROC exorcism not practiced, and noticed in the exorcism is sent to the resort, where the air is cleaner and more natural. And the parish knows what kind of father would have them serve.

Go to the site the Trinity Sergius Lavra, and look. Father Herman officially doing it.

The church is buzzing energy flow as well as top down and it feels anyone who does not sleep. Yes prana there swirls and light. incidentally is the same energy in schools and at public events without exception.
can not share the magic of the black, white and purple spotted. People give their energy to religion and it is from there accumulate. This can be used. that is the church provoslavnaya knows it but only a select few. most just goes to work performing the function. And it is from ignorance of theirs force increases Faith and Belief More time.

if anyone knows what the churches have altar females to him entrance is closed.
therein lie the relics of the saint. (Warlock describe it so take the dust amid the seven stones ...) you can see everything is working on one and the same laws, just that some are painted with kind words from others hard and honestly. That is why from time to time to someone else from the dead to declare holy and Sympathy muchinikami and parts otprovlyat in different regions in the name of faith.

Now the verses fire water earth wind. All this is in the church and in all confessions. Land is a place of convergence of the two energies of the magnetic and electric. fire is a candle. Water is the mystery of life. and the wind is dead air at the bottom of the church. I will not go into details of how it works but man dazed iznochalno as soon crosses the threshold.

any priest zaryazhon foreign energy osoznovaya sometimes not even that.
the intent is to allow this energy to create.

izvenyayus if someone insulted your knowledge.

if anyone knows what the churches have altar females to him entrance is closed.
therein lie the relics of the saint. (Warlock describe it so take the dust amid the seven stones ...)

Well, relics of the saint lies not only in the sanctuary .. Yes, and they are not always at the altar there. And where the altar and warlocks? The fact that you began to write in brackets at the altar does not belong, this is the beginning of the description of one magmicheskogo action .....

and the wind is dead air at the bottom of the church.

How many went to the churches, something did not feel closeness ..... Explain in more detail what you mean?

any priest zaryazhon foreign energy osoznovaya sometimes not even that.
the intent is to allow this energy to create.

At this point in more detail please.

Well, relics of the saint lies not only in the sanctuary .. Yes, and they are not always at the altar there. And where the altar and warlocks? The fact that you began to write in brackets at the altar does not belong, this is the beginning of the description of one magmicheskogo action .....

Specifically, if the dust is desirable to take a little longer he was in a state of decay. place becomes definitivat multiple layers of being. and energy changes. UTB best not to eat a magic ritual. to enhance the flow of prana. and the altar relics in obyazon and receive them in a bookmark of the church.

How many went to the churches, something did not feel closeness ..... Explain in more detail what you mean?

oxygen - the candle of its content is reduced which allows parishioners to enter into a trance without the use of rhythm.

[QUOTE] any priest zaryazhon foreign energy osoznovaya sometimes not even that. the intent is to allow this energy to create.

if there is a football stadium then the general egregor crowd quickly cover even those who do not like football. the same in any religious institutions. people are asking from the point X. and at this point and is the response of the universe. and here comes the ordinary sveschennik to work and gets a charge from above and from others. and faith of people like fixer fixes its power. so that any dignitary from the shaman to "dad" he wants it or not, but the magical ability to stick it.

if the crowd ten people gathered around one and will think about what he is smart he will become so as well if they want that he turned down does not apply to happen. This is reality.

Ha! Rank otchitki of missale Peter Mogily.Ya thought that one's father Herman engaged otchitkoy lead you to believe that it is not very common, but the trick is that this is not an exorcism (the word is what I am otchitku mind), in your understanding of the word, but Herman is not ekzortsist.Bolee of Orthodox know the story about the priest, who during the liturgy angely.Smysl waited on her, I do not want to explain (you'll tell from the beginning), but I will say that to saints he canonized priest did not byl.I in paradise, also likely did not hit.

That is why from time to time to someone else from the dead to declare holy and Sympathy muchinikami and parts otprovlyat in different regions in the name of faith.

It's just a nightmare, what these Christians are doing is simply boggles the mind! Corpses being cut to pieces and send them to the cities and villages in the name of their faith, that's barbaric!

and another in my kitchen gas plita.i kotel.oni me too vvvodyat a trance? Horror kakoy.vot that's why I always had both hands on the central heating and electric plity.Ya felt that blue fire lurks something dangerous.

Here you're talking about a combination of four elements in tserkvi.no forget that in addition to the church where they are much peresekayutsya.vot example on the same CHP they occur, but there is no prana, I do not nashel.vo any case, no more than obychno.i work like as usual.

but about the general egregor can argue, for poluchalos.vse depends voli.osoznaniya and will.

QUOTE (AgiKnight@04.10.2009 - Time: 05:00)
Ha! Rank otchitki of missale Peter Mogily.Ya thought that one's father Herman engaged otchitkoy lead you to believe that it is not very common, but the trick is that this is not an exorcism (the word is what I am otchitku mind), in your understanding of the word, but Herman is not ekzortsist.Bolee of Orthodox know the story about the priest, who during the liturgy angely.Smysl waited on her, I do not want to explain (you'll tell from the beginning), but I will say that to saints he canonized priest did not byl.I in paradise, also likely did not hit.

What's grave itself all come up with? Most of his things plagiarism. Herman is not alone, just not pushing the other, and serve in the outback. I agree they are very small. Canonization problem question rather vague, which may depend on many conditions ... 00064.gif

in the canonization of the first condition is death kandidata.zhivoy can even heal the Internet and to raise the avatar on the forum, he does not become a saint, even if he only eats pollen and mildew.

not pushing the, I agree, the church simply does not need their PR is a person non grata.
Both the German-not Pearl Trinity Sergius Lavry.prosto about him yet there is no consensus, that's it, and do not touch.

and about otchitki ... Open a terrible secret-there is nothing new, it's part of the ongoing sacrament of baptism, that is, every baptized person has already passed all the possible procedures for exorcism.

QUOTE (AgiKnight@12.10.2009 - Time: 08:34)

in the canonization of the first condition is death kandidata.zhivoy can even heal the Internet and to raise the avatar on the forum, he does not become a saint, even if he only eats pollen and mildew.

Yes, no one speaks of the living. The canonization depends on many conditions, including the mood of the masses, their requests, the political situation in the country, etc. Won some priests have already raised to the rank of saints Grishka Rasputin. Already, and he came up with hymns, but the icons were painted. In both.
Both the German-not Pearl Trinity Sergius Lavry.prosto about him yet there is no consensus, that's it, and do not touch.

Herman, I gave as an example, a pearl or not I to the bulb. I think that German is not too worried. And who form this opinion?
and about otchitki ... Open a terrible secret-there is nothing new, it's part of the ongoing sacrament of baptism, that is, every baptized person has already passed all the possible procedures for exorcism.

And I will reveal even more terrible secret of secrets - the rite of baptism is no guarantee of future another sleeping.

This post has been edited by on 12.10.2009 - 12:54
0 User(s) are reading this topic

Priests and magic

superforum.org -> Misticism and religion -> Magic -> Priests and magic

[ Script Execution time: 0.2375 ]   [ 39 queries used ]   [ GZIP Disabled ]