SuperForum.org - Multi forum & social network
  All
forums:

Is there a magical symbol of attracting money

superforum.org -> Misticism and religion -> Magic -> Is there a magical symbol of attracting money

Create account 

Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

tell me is there any sign of the magic that attracts money!

QUOTE (Dim @ n_Royal@22.05.2008 - Time: 16:33)

This is the type to sit at home doing nothing, but money will themselves become numb to the house?

Rite to get a job:
you take the papyrus is an A4, you can mix the paint in the printer with his own blood, also invited the shaman, who runs the holy (well, what you need there) the spirit of the computer. And then boldly beat the tambourine, to enter into a trance and remember their past lives that you've got to tell the saint (well, what there ....) spirit - the computer. Once the story is finished, ask the Holy. spirit to make magical inscriptions on your papyrus, so that you can use this magic scrolls to work on another person - to order him to take you to work on a good and lucrative post ................. . êàî you know why you need it. Holy Spirit will notify you when the roll is ready.
In gratitude, you have to put down in front of a shaman.

If you are unable to drive himself St. (Or what you need) the spirit of the computer, and thanked him for his help - Defragment the drive or the cleanup of debris (negative energy). Spirit will be more and more likely, and not just help you in magic.

And your karma clean. There is such a potion "Guttallaks - karma clean uuuuuuuhhhhh! Proven tool! wizard.gif

QUOTE (<SHADOW> @ 23.05.2008 - Time: 00:56)

Rite to get a job:
you take the papyrus is an A4, you can mix the paint in the printer with his own blood, also invited the shaman, who runs the holy (well, what you need there) the spirit of the computer. And then boldly beat the tambourine, to enter into a trance and remember their past lives that you've got to tell the saint (well, what there ....) spirit - the computer. Once the story is finished, ask the Holy. spirit to make magical inscriptions on your papyrus, so that you can use this magic scrolls to work on another person - to order him to take you to work on a good and lucrative post ................. . êàî you know why you need it. Holy Spirit will notify you when the roll is ready.
In gratitude, you have to put down in front of a shaman.

If you are unable to drive himself St. (Or what you need) the spirit of the computer, and thanked him for his help - Defragment the drive or the cleanup of debris (negative energy). Spirit will be more and more likely, and not just help you in magic.

And your karma clean. There is such a potion "Guttallaks - karma clean uuuuuuuhhhhh! Proven tool! wizard.gif

Hmm! in fiction is strong, and useful to say chtonit tyk afraid I expect a hernia will come out!

So .. people do not flood, and write on sabzh.

And if he will not do anything to raise money (eg a new job search, some business, etc.) then niodin ritual will not work. All the ceremonies to attract money only work if the person himself to strive to change their lives.

Well there is such a mark. Here it is:
user posted image
This is the logo of Sberbank, if you do not know.

I ask the author and moderator forgive me for this answer, but what's the question ...

This post has been edited by Uraniuss on 24.05.2008 - 13:18

QUOTE (Dim @ n_Royal@23.05.2008 - Time: 13:43)
Hmm! in fiction is strong, and useful to say chtonit tyk afraid I expect a hernia will come out!

Can. But, again, not a symbol, a "rite."
But first, write here the example of the rite in which the validity would you believe 100%. Well, that I could talk to you on "your" language. If I explain to her you might not believe me. (No jokes and izdevok all seriously)

This post has been edited by < SHADOW > on 24.05.2008 - 13:27

I remind all present in a particular subject that the forum rules
prohibited:

2.2. Go to the personality, as well as unfriendly jokes and all kinds of squabbles, rudeness and disrespect to other forum members. Except for a special place in the forum "The Battle of the meat grinders"

Treat others with respect!

QUOTE (Ibis@23.05.2008 - Time: 23:56)
And if he will not do anything to raise money (eg a new job search, some business, etc.) then niodin ritual will not work. All the ceremonies to attract money only work if the person himself to strive to change their lives.

I'm working! But I heard that to attract the money necessary to carry in your pocket corn cob, etc.

QUOTE (Dim @ n_Royal@24.05.2008 - Time: 15:58)
I'm working! But I heard that to attract the money necessary to carry in your pocket corn cob, etc.

This is nonsense.

You can do a ceremony at the ant heap, or wheat germ.

I koneshno in this all is not strong, the rites of attracting money and other bullshit founded on greed, not tempt me - but once heard somewhere that luck is at work, for winning the lottery, and for good financial deal - need three different things (IMHO ceremonies, pendants, symbols or amulets). Is it a fact - I do not know, but at least it sounds pretty logical

QUOTE (Hirom @ nt@28.05.2008 - Time: 14:04)
I koneshno in this all is not strong, the rites of attracting money and other bullshit founded on greed, not tempt me - but once heard somewhere that luck is at work, for winning the lottery, and for good financial deal - need three different things (IMHO ceremonies, pendants, symbols or amulets). Is it a fact - I do not know, but at least it sounds pretty logical

Not always, but to enhance the action can be combined as the rites and amulets, etc. Yes, and to request necessary adequately. And then once one of my client wrote on a piece of his desires, there were many of them, here are a few:
- I want $ 150 million
- I want to eternal youth and beauty
- Wanted to do what I feared and respected, etc., etc.

I think comments are unnecessary wink.gif .

magic symbol attracting money-purse.
it should not be left blank.

Runa Fehu.

QUOTE (Zheltorotik@24.06.2008 - Time: 18:00)
Runa Fehu.

Not exactly. Even though the situation in which to use.

Please give examples .))))

QUOTE (Zheltorotik@24.06.2008 - Time: 23:35)
Please give examples .))))

Many runes have direct and inverted, meaning for divination, meditation, etc. reversed. There are runes that are in any position of looking the same, in these runes are no inverted position. By the way, the mentioned Fleece Fehu in an inverted position can mean economic loss, loss, money problems arise.

Well I have something in the course. But you are not asking me to read this course on runes.))

And I'd like to hear it from the Ibis.

QUOTE (Zheltorotik@25.06.2008 - Time: 15:23)
Well I have something in the course. But you are not asking me to read this course on runes.))

Oh, sorry that intervened ... ohmy.gif Since I advise as an amulet to wear fleece, stipulating that a person would not invest it in a purse At least upside down. And then get a good amulet ... no_1.gif

This post has been edited by I on 25.06.2008 - 17:44

QUOTE (Zheltorotik@25.06.2008 - Time: 15:23)

And why not? If you read the runes of course, I think many people will thank you, and the show itself.
And what is waiting for a response from me, sorry Selena ahead. I can only add that this rune refers not only to the purely material goods, but more on savings and gifts in the spiritual realm. And then, for example, a person will wait for the money, and the revelation of his will to crumble, embarrassing you understand bleh.gif . With regards to the inverted values, then (again), Selena said, correctly.
Especially before you advise this fleece their customers, we must first look at general aspects of reality and background of this man in monetary terms. And then, for example, to simulate it is not the money go, and you'll stuff it with this rune. In this case, it will be punished even more, and for your company will not pass.

Everything related to the runes, please write in this section

Prediction of the runes

I beg your pardon dear Panda necessarily going to write there. I just answered a question ...

QUOTE (Ibis@25.06.2008 - Time: 23:10)
I beg your pardon dear Panda necessarily going to write there. I just answered a question ...

You do not have to apologize .. I just drew attention to the other section ..
0 User(s) are reading this topic

Is there a magical symbol of attracting money

superforum.org -> Misticism and religion -> Magic -> Is there a magical symbol of attracting money

[ Script Execution time: 0.3293 ]   [ 17 queries used ]   [ GZIP Disabled ]