SuperForum.org - Multi forum & social network
  All
forums:

Mature women and young boys

superforum.org -> Sex forums -> Forum about sex -> Archives of forum about sex -> Mature women and young boys

Create account 

Closed TopicStart new topic

Well, do not attract me to the young guys, well at least you tresni .. cry_1.gif

Was at one time, and young, had sex with a woman older than me - there were only pleasant memories.

And in your understanding of mature - it's how many years? wink.gif

Recently had a 53 year old. Neustroev - a figure many hairline, does not take into her mouth.

Was at one time, and young, had sex with a woman older than me - there were only pleasant memories.

If not a secret - how young?
And in your understanding of mature - it's how many years?

In my understanding, it's 30-45. But mature - does not mean old, mean matured sexually.
[QUOTE] Well I do not attract young men, well at least you tresni .. [QUOTE]
People like and tastes. More so perhaps you (oh excuse me - you) is not yet so mature. Different women are different ...

QUOTE (Cheburilla@23.06.2008 - Time: 11:40)
People like and tastes. More so perhaps you (oh excuse me - you) is not yet so mature. Different women are different ...

Thank you .. I'm mature enough)), but I do not like to have relations with young boys, just because of their immaturity .....)
Just no fun ... and the experience they have malovato.Schitayut that if they are able to "engage in the simulator" 2 hours without a break, then this is enough ...) FIH there ... devil_2.gif

yes was. and it lasted 6-7 months.

It's not about age, and in person.
Temperament, creativity, artistic nature in all the years played a vital role.
Age does not turn into "logs" in the "blooming paradise garden of pleasures." Log and will log.
So do not be fooled a young boy, about the "adult tetak, if you have more than a rich sexual experience among peers - is nothing new for yourself you do not open ...
The same mechanics, same orgasms. At age 19, when traveling, "hook," I slept on the train for the first time with an older woman she was 35 - 37, 22 and drunk with a woman for 40 weeks out of town otkuvyrkalis, then already a 25, leaving the thought that "what find something special "about six months met with a woman about 40 ...
Well I have nothing at all of these meetings for themselves not found to be considered "special expertise and exquisite sensations - everything I could to have them, and anything new they have not shown me ...
But as I lit with peers !!!!! ...........

There was, moreover, the first sexual experience as well. Well it was not bad, although obviously someone who supervised the process.

I was 17, she 33 - it is simply impossible to describe in words. We were with her just two nights. But what does this have for the night! More from me this has never been :-( All my ladies were younger than me, and his wife under the age of 1,5 years ... As I was not trying to get acquainted (or rather got to know of course), but alas ... But hope does not leave me ;-)

Vaasche something in this thread http://www.sexnarod.ru/index.php?showtopic=215813 there is a question of age!

Why do we need more time to discuss the same thing?

I was 17, and her 1934 summer vacation ... impressions last a lifetime, especially since it was first ...!!! biggrin.gif

No experience! I myself have not a young man, but refused to get into bed with a woman 15 years older, who likes sex! I think it would be interesting!

ME -35 zhne 45.Hochu it every day.

I'm 23, she was 31-33 I do not remember. Fucked her all night without peredyhu - doll still the same ... angel_hypocrite.gif Then 2 days at the women could not look so tired- censored.gif

Was and I have - 20 years difference in age, I liked it ... licklips.gif

Just love molodyhparney and younger to s top

I think that in this situation is not important age and belief system of each partner to their proximity ... if a woman 40, and she feels at 20, then why should not she have sex with a young man who is much younger than her?
PS By the way, think about the Age of Portner during sex, it's not quite normal ... it will be no sex and rape of the brain ...

Several years ago, was the experience of sex with a woman much older than me. There were only pleasant and memorable experience. Unfortunately a lady was from another distant city, so it's not lasted long. And to think sex would have been with us periodically so far

QUOTE (toto1@09.07.2008 - Time: 21:23)

But in just the same there is a limit ... What do you have?

An adult was not, but very very like! Just horror as you want!
In general, all of a person depends, but the main thing here is that the psychology of adult women is another, and relationship to you, too.

I have had the experience I'm 20 years her 40. vostarzheno remember nothing! DLO has been in the country! arrived there, they drank. then already signed fairly say this lady go talk. went into the room lay down. fuck her. lie telling her "do blowjob! it is "what do you what you are!" I told her "come in the ass?" it "no no!" briefly recall in principle neochem! just another bent finger! only that age!

Not for me, this experience is not! pardon.gif Yes, and did not want to! Difference 10 years still okay! With the proviso that it not longer than 30 "And then want more young! Well, and all my girl the same age as me, will soon be married!" I like everything and anything I menyat nehochu ! bleh.gifbiggrin.gif

I had a woman older than me. I was 20 and she was 32-33. Very cool, I liked it. But more to meet fails. Although with that I do not know. It all happened by itself. Now, if only for the money. If this option is generally considered.

QUOTE (Who am I? "Where am I? @ 10.07.2008 - Time: 12:28)
QUOTE (toto1@09.07.2008 - Time: 21:23)

But in just the same there is a limit ... What do you have?

I - 53, I learned later, looked at 40. In general, all women over 35 are fine, all the cockroaches withdrawn, experience in sex, to anal agree wink.gif

And who can tell where you can really get acquainted with these ladies? well as 45-50 years? Maybe there is some dating sites?

Here I read posts and I get the feeling that Most of the authors of sex with a woman over the age of Age of experimentation was the only youth and they are not fully osaznali what it is ... Personally, I have in this life periud have a relationship with a woman who is older than me by 10 years ... And she and I have a family and we're not going to break ... us to accept obschatsya with each other and engaged in sex ... of the sex I was not with one girl ... With age, the beautiful woman's head leaving the cockroaches, they begin to fully osoznovat what they want from life and Seka ...
PS overly mature ladies and old maids do not count ... The former have already managed to make new cockroaches, the second teen mutated and preobreli terribly isstreblyaemuyu form ...

It is very simple-enough to go on at least the dance floor in Izmailovo Park and Sokolniki "knock" somewhere in the cafes, kebab houses, pubs and restaurants. Well, who would be richer, we can safely "aunts podsnyat" resorts (Egypt-Turkey-Thailand-Canary Islands), they are specifically there for this ride and no problems)))

ZY The other day was with an "Auntie" 46 years (met at a dance in the Izmailovo Park)-super-mega-hyper! Any "golopupkovo-stringovoy" Tiny odds give 1000 points ahead!

Was and still is!

QUOTE (Prostoff@15.07.2008 - Time: 23:09)
It is very simple-enough to go on at least the dance floor in Izmailovo Park and Sokolniki "knock" somewhere in the cafes, kebab houses, pubs and restaurants. Well, who would be richer, we can safely "aunts podsnyat" resorts (Egypt-Turkey-Thailand-Canary Islands), they are specifically there for this ride and no problems)))

ZY The other day was with an "Auntie" 46 years (met at a dance in the Izmailovo Park)-super-mega-hyper! Any "golopupkovo-stringovoy" Tiny odds give 1000 points ahead!

But why spend money? Any newspaper with ads about dating and forth ... where half of the middle-aged will be used to fuck with joy ... so even with a young guy .... bleh.gif

QUOTE (panda@23.06.2008 - Time: 11:51)
QUOTE (Cheburilla@23.06.2008 - Time: 11:40)

Thank you .. I'm mature enough)), but I do not like to have relations with young boys, just because of their immaturity .....)
Just no fun ... and the experience they have malovato.Schitayut that if they are able to "engage in the simulator" 2 hours without a break, then this is enough ...) FIH there ... devil_2.gif

And if you will fall fast learner, a promising colt?))

have in fact only a couple of days poobuchat, and then - self go!
have not thought about this scenario?

QUOTE (Knowing@18.07.2008 - Time: 19:39)
And if you will fall fast learner, a promising colt?))

have in fact only a couple of days poobuchat, and then - self go!
have not thought about this scenario?

Thought .. yes that's something I do not want to teach ...
Tell still all right ...
Generally, I like to occupy a secondary position in the relationship ..

Che that I like something in you disappointed
Well, okay)

No, no. And feel like a woman age 30-40. At this age, the ladies are very appetizing, at the peak of their beauty and sexuality.

QUOTE (panda@21.06.2008 - Time: 18:49)
Well, do not attract me to the young guys, well at least you tresni .. cry_1.gif

Hmm ... how many times I've heard this from women your age Pandusik. So it was a shame, but because they liked me a damn. I have had sex in his life several times, and all women from 28 to 33 years. True, they do not like me and I fucked them out of despair, but it's like a no, but the experience. In its own way it was good mellow.gif
0 User(s) are reading this topic

Mature women and young boys

superforum.org -> Sex forums -> Forum about sex -> Archives of forum about sex -> Mature women and young boys

[ Script Execution time: 0.3653 ]   [ 36 queries used ]   [ GZIP Disabled ]