SuperForum.org - Multi forum & social network
  All
forums:

I want to castrate her husband.

superforum.org -> Sex forums -> Women's forum -> I want to castrate her husband.

Create account 

Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

People! In general for advice. The situation briefly is this: My husband has erectile dysfunction, doctors say something vascular. Five years of "treatment" but the money spent did not bring. The desire he has (after the last course 4-5 times a week) and a member of the bends under its own weight. I will only one disappointment, fuel and everything, and then I hand him the method, because it says I have a big and he had no feelings for. Masturbation brings short-term satisfaction, and during ovulation, about anything except sex not think I can! Had almost moved wisely on this basis. Dermatosis went. Evil has become. Lover start'm afraid, very jealous. A month ago from America came to my friend and her husband, they have been there 10 years. In general it is almost as it was. Says it must be neutered, and preferably without hormones or receiving reduced within six months. There is a very common, she said half of 40 year olds are 10 per cent are taking hormones, and in 2 are prosthetic devices. She castrated her 8 years ago, when he was too jealous and even beat her. Now another man says, calm, business went up the hill, not sick at all and go home immediately after work. What about her lovers know, and even if suddenly going home early, then calls and asks-are you alone? I saw him, very considerate and nice person. Do such things happen? And yet, who is a lover? Suddenly, in this age of all M such problems?? What about my husband's consent-once after the "sex" with anger said, you have to castrate! He calmly answered, like, castrated!
Why do something, eh?

and how it treated? beautiful young girls doctor does not prescribe? devil_2.gif

And why castrate something? may be better once the guillotine? ninja.gif

Is not it easier to disperse them.?
spf16120998

a pancake, as the name sounds bloodthirsty topics ... nightmare ..
and does he agree?

a pancake, as the name sounds bloodthirsty topics ... nightmare ..
and does he agree?
Of course he does not agree, he is once just blurted out.

QUOTE (Ladushka@18.02.2009 - Time: 03:21)
People! In general for advice. The situation briefly is this: My husband has erectile dysfunction, doctors say something vascular. Five years of "treatment" but the money spent did not bring. The desire he has (after the last course 4-5 times a week) and a member of the bends under its own weight. I will only one disappointment, fuel and everything, and then I hand him the method, because it says I have a big and he had no feelings for. Masturbation brings short-term satisfaction, and during ovulation, about anything except sex not think I can! Had almost moved wisely on this basis. Dermatosis went. Evil has become. Lover start'm afraid, very jealous. A month ago from America came to my friend and her husband, they have been there 10 years. In general it is almost as it was. Says it must be neutered, and preferably without hormones or receiving reduced within six months. There is a very common, she said half of 40 year olds are 10 per cent are taking hormones, and in 2 are prosthetic devices. She castrated her 8 years ago, when he was too jealous and even beat her. Now another man says, calm, business went up the hill, not sick at all and go home immediately after work. What about her lovers know, and even if suddenly going home early, then calls and asks-are you alone? I saw him, very considerate and nice person. Do such things happen? And yet, who is a lover? Suddenly, in this age of all M such problems?? What about my husband's consent-once after the "sex" with anger said, you have to castrate! He calmly answered, like, castrated!
Why do something, eh?

Cruel woman, whether you have seksapatolaga or therapist? How old is your husband? From forty to seventy suffer such a disease to a greater or lesser tezhesti 50 percent of men. What .. all under the castration is empty?) What treatment do you try? Medication .. lazrnoe .. vakkumnoe (by the way, good))?

You're nervous ... so many emotions .. Do you really think that the husband was not transferred to your emotions? Men are vulnerable psyche. In this regard, all affect the male libido. Most likely, her husband's illness due to trauma related.
What about my husband's consent-once after the "sex" with anger said, you have to castrate! He calmly answered, like, castrated!

Pace guy can bring to suicide. Ah! ((
Calmly answered? And who knows what's inside ..
spf16120998

What about my husband's consent-once after the "sex" with anger said, you have to castrate! He calmly answered, like, castrated!

you know, I can also say with anger, "You kill a little" and I even replied, "Well ax behind the cupboard - so what now, kill chtoli?))

no words to be honest ... with such methods of treatment head must be treated with a rope or by the same ax)))

And the husband - a hog - I want to castrate, I want to net7 He probably has his own views on the body. In the end, there erector. dildos, hands and tongue ...

Can you hormones to drink? Or is there something to cut the thread? Ovaries, for example, that ovulation did not have to sekosa to like the most? Then happily healed.

Modest wish you))) Well, what can I say, it should be treated, and cut nothing, but then so is not worth almost, it's certainly a big problemka.Poka you'll treat it yourself get a bunch of sores, probably the only reason by which I could justify the betrayal, look for another lover of drugs will have to buy two of them.

I actually shocked as you are thinking about someone else's body. Cut yourself ovaries will not be angry. And the cranial trepanation do - will not be such thoughts in my head to climb!

And what advice? Do you agree? He agreed? Well, in the way .. drag.gif And share this responsibility for two, a husband and wife is one Satan devil_2.gif

House number 6 in the full ......

QUOTE (Neigel@18.02.2009 - Time: 10:25)
Can you hormones to drink? Or is there something to cut the thread? Ovaries, for example, that ovulation did not have to sekosa to like the most? Then happily healed.

0096.gif
Yes, yes, but you can voobshe all cut for you and will be satisfied. biggrin.gif

And yet, who is a lover?

T.e.muzha to castration, but most make a lover? but just to have a lover, not Che?
Ie without castration, he does not allow the lover, and after castration razrshit? biggrin.gif Seems to me that the operations of confused, castration and isschechenie part of the brain ... it's a little different opertsii lol.gif
Suddenly, in this age of all M such problems??

Ach or neutered or still in process "on ugovarivanyai
kastartsiyu " biggrin.gif
Why do something, eh?

Well, until the prosthesis chtol buy, ugh, in the sense falloimetator.

PS: Subject-tin!

The desire he has (after the last course 4-5 times a week) and a member of the bends under its own weight. I will only one disappointment, fuel and everything, and then I hand him the method, because it says I have a big and he had no feelings for.

And, sorry, who is to blame, that you have broken-down? Do you think my husband does not feel anything, and lovers will mean yes? Pursue his muscles have not tried?

In general, there does not need to castrate her husband and his wife treated. Must understand in what condition, go to the appropriate doctor and drink related products. And that in fact her husband may be a perfectly natural desire to pass you in Durkee. And he is right. And the whole forum support him.
spf45188714

The author, said Kegel exercises are very effective. Maybe try them, once the husband does not like ... uh ... space?

The feeling that somewhere Masquerade goes ...

QUOTE (KatastrOffa@18.02.2009 - Time: 18:10)

And you, too? unsure.gif
spf23693726

The author is gone ... It seems to castration and her husband left devil_2.gif
On the topic: I do not understand this. Want to help my husband? Maintain, to continue treatment. And you do not want to help, so what then live together?

want castrated!
Why do something, eh?

to the very neck
the most effective method

Shl.
And yet, who is a lover? Suddenly, in this age of all M such problems??

I clearly more than 40 years ... until they did not complain mnu devil_2.gif

zy.zy.
in lubovnitsy not nabivatstso! biggrin.gif

QUOTE (Airen@18.02.2009 - Time: 20:20)

And you, too? unsure.gif

I would say more, and mnu too! lol.gif
Remembered the topic on infidelity, confession, his wife castrato, which the potato girl oholostila ... pomoshnitsa vet ... tongs for castration of stallions lol.gif
Moreover, the signs of castration wife noticed only a few months after the wedding lol.gif

What uzhosss ohmy.gif I am a rabbit of his decorative year could not decide to castrate, and right now with tears in their eyes this very procedure of recall, as you so my husband .... without even thinking, there's not a humane does not smell, and what folly is ... the feeling that you have such a sick idea originated with only one purpose, that her husband castrated will allow lovers led ... Well, even your motivation can not somehow trace because all you set out raving, sorry ...
but still a wonderful story about muzhapodrugi of America ... Well it's just ... I do not know even the stupid comment ... in the head does not fit ...
spf16120998

I am a rabbit of his decorative year could not decide to castrate

That's it, a feeling that the author's husband - instead of the rabbit ... only motivation is even weaker, more accurately - lack thereof ...

QUOTE (Tropikanka@19.02.2009 - Time: 21:12)

And you, too? unsure.gif

I would say more, and mnu too! lol.gif
Remembered the topic on infidelity, confession, his wife castrato, which the potato girl oholostila ... pomoshnitsa vet ... tongs for castration of stallions lol.gif
Moreover, the signs of castration wife noticed only a few months after the wedding lol.gif

I have the same thought, uh-huh biggrin.gif

but if it's not a divorce, I would say only one thing: divorce !!!!!!!!! yahoo.gif

And with whom the author wants to share the responsibility? With the nickname in the forum? that is, someone advised me and I decided to behold. that you loved just need to ....

And I have a feeling.

And if you're wrong, it's treated, and the men "political asylum" - where podale will.

This post has been edited by Aquitania on 20.02.2009 - 09:35

100,500 for the masquerade =))

And you, too? unsure.gif

And I have the same strong feeling ... SchA support group will approach the brain all dry. devil_2.gif

QUOTE (Ertan@20.02.2009 - Time: 10:27)
And I have the same strong feeling ... SchA support group will approach the brain all dry. devil_2.gif

even for a long time she goes ..).. rather odd stretches of time))
no .. it's from the Discharge: Who duree me?))

This post has been edited by on 20.02.2009 - 13:24

Afiget!! Th for delirium? if it's still not funny, the author needed to enroll in Dokhturov trepanation!

Do not engage in this nonsense! Make the 2 gifts ...

One husband
user posted image

And the second one myself! biggrin.gif

user posted image

Sorry that is lost, your Board talked with my husband and I thought ... My husband at all in my head is awful! He said that long ago saw that he could not satisfy me and feels worthless, he said would be glad to castration (it's probably bezishodnost), but something I did not really want to do it, honestly speaking. We must all seriously ponder. What about friends, she thought, too, chases, but the truth is itself a bath vidila. What about all of America just do not know, maybe all this is true. About the lover said categorically no, well at least for a simulator persuaded. We will try. He's a little east of education ...

QUOTE (LEGS-MAN@21.02.2009 - Time: 00:24)
I just shocking ignorance of sleeping people ...

Duc, ask them to kick your testicles hooves, you see, land of nod from sleep, then rise up lol.gif

I shoke.Avtor, you are seriously reasoned or pinned? You decide whether to deprive her husband testicles?? And maybe best to have yourself in Galway that the thread too much ubrat.Vy what?
For his own good read this and take action quickly.
0 User(s) are reading this topic

I want to castrate her husband.

superforum.org -> Sex forums -> Women's forum -> I want to castrate her husband.

[ Script Execution time: 0.2385 ]   [ 38 queries used ]   [ GZIP Disabled ]