SuperForum.org - Multi forum & social network
  All
forums:

What she's beautiful female crotch?

superforum.org -> Sex forums -> Men's forum -> What she's beautiful female crotch?

Create account 

Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

What do you think: Are there any beautiful or ugly female perineum (beautiful or ugly labia)? Or all good?

My me of what exists. Do not like it when everything is hanging to the knees (figuratively) 0014.gif

CODE
[URL = http://www.hostingfailov.com] [u] Upload your photos [/ u] [/ URL]
[URL = http://www.hostingfailov.com/photo/4b69e89dcc] [IMG] http://dl.hostingfailov.com/preview/4b69e89dcc.jpg [/ IMG] [/ URL]

And so here, for example, feel beautiful?

http://annapics.hostingfailov.com/1

QUOTE (alya22@28.04.2009 - Time: 20:47)

Very beautiful pussy. wub.gif But I think that everyone has different tastes, including and lips sex like different.

QUOTE (alya22@28.04.2009 - Time: 20:47)

And I think even very nice!

objectively can evaluate when the photo except the perineum also face face is visible, so please cool.gif

Here was the discussion of this issue. wub.gif

Yes, it's important for me. In the sense that I like to have as much as possible larger and longer than the small sponge ... :) What they are more luxuriant than they are, the more opportunities they caressing ... the more interesting sex! And most importantly, such krupnenkie MG amenity and More for me and for most girls! Well this is an additional erozona! In general, I adore pyshnogubyh ladies and ... even consider them the most sensual in the world ... At least it proves my humble experience ... wink.gif

QUOTE (alya22@28.04.2009 - Time: 21:08)
And that foot-and-something so hairy? Just strange somehow. A poterebit fingers and tongue large sponge and see how they swell, it was, would be very interesting. The most beautiful crotch - just before orgasm.

QUOTE (medusa@28.04.2009 - Time: 22:30)
when the picture was more than the crotch and the muzzle face is visible
First shave.

QUOTE (gark17@29.04.2009 - Time: 02:08)
And that foot-and-something so hairy? Just strange somehow. A poterebit fingers and tongue large sponge and see how they swell, it was, would be very interesting. The most beautiful crotch - just before orgasm.

First shave.

muzzle face? lol.gif

As for me, so it is not so very-large if small sponge or can not be seen ... and such and such are beautiful and ugly ..

Subjective notion of beauty! I like the small slits neatly shaved or hair. And importantly make juicy, but generally there are moments when you look and you know please!
wink.gif

This post has been edited by on 02.05.2009 - 00:54

QUOTE (Amaranth Buendia@29.04.2009 - Time: 00:20)

you are mistaken, there has been discussed, but here the process of getting rid of the complexes by angling komplimetov wub.gif

QUOTE (egor76@29.04.2009 - Time: 7:34)
QUOTE (gark17@29.04.2009 - Time: 02:08)

First shave.

muzzle face? lol.gif

Shoot, I opened the pictures .. Lucci had not looked unsure.gif
the woman is depicted in the photo I can advise your doctor check your hormones, I think with the growth of hair problems blink.gif

QUOTE (medusa@29.04.2009 - Time: 11:34)

you are mistaken, there has been discussed, but here the process of getting rid of the complexes by angling komplimetov wub.gif

And why did you decide that the author of his pictures exhibited, it seemed to me that the author has put photos of strangers who are on the contrary considered ugly, as opposed to confidence men, Cho is no ugly pussies.
I though nothing of aesthetic in the female genital organs do not find it, but I think nature made them some sort of tasteless ... Breasts, curves, body, beautiful hips, all this attracts ... but the appearance of genitals as it is not.
Yes, and a hairiness does not like the picture ....

I'm in itself that part of the female body in a particular form of treat do not like. When she seems nice and prilekatelnoy, then "Pussy" it USUALLY seems attractive, but there are exceptions ...
And if you take it, "Gynecology", ie just pictures of women's vaginas, you see, and beautiful for ourselves and not beautiful. And it's not so much in the hairline. Proportion, color, condition of the skin - all affect the perception.

QUOTE (medusa@29.04.2009 - Time: 17:44)

Very true: there are different pictures too ... Even the same in the clean-shaven and unshaven Video - Look at different ways! Therefore, to clarify the topic will give examples of the lips, which are most like and most of all excite. Actually, the most sexy and provocative (that is very attractive) look small protruding lips, "heart." It's just great! Elegant! Well, the whole thing is that were long and had to play once. :)))

As for the scrutiny ... - Of course! Just did that kind of Japanese Shinto pleasure ... Japanese can spend hours contemplating a single flower, and exactly the same relation to scrutiny of lips - all of their wrinkles, their shapes, colors, textures ... though day and night incessantly. That's genitals themselves - perfect! And the more bizarre and unusual forms of the flower - the more interesting! :) The beauty and originality of delightful!

Get the code for this set
user posted image user posted image user posted image user posted image user posted image
user posted image user posted image user posted image user posted image user posted image
k '> user posted image user posted image user posted image user posted image

QUOTE (GOTOFF@29.04.2009 - Time: 14:33)
I thought that the author put pictures strangers who are on the contrary considered ugly ... I though nothing of aesthetic in the female genital organs do not find ...

To comment on photos vozdezhus (whose, and why put).
But here is what is interesting is the reaction of members of the forum. Of all, as they say, flooded his own, native. Every comment and speculate in their own way, to the extent "of his depravity": wacko

QUOTE (medusa@29.04.2009 - Time: 11:44)
Shoot, I opened the pictures .. Lucci had not looked:
the woman is depicted in the photo I can advise your doctor check your hormones, I think with the growth of hair problems

And here at all in the course of women's competition went to licklips.gif

then the process of getting rid of the complexes by angling komplimetov wub.gif

Here too, a good example ...

QUOTE (andy007@29.04.2009 - Time: 15:14)
QUOTE (medusa@29.04.2009 - Time: 17:44)

Very true: there are different pictures too ... Even the same in the clean-shaven and unshaven Video - Look at different ways!

I'm not talking about genitals, I mean the hairiness of blink.gif not every man with so much hair on the legs, and here are like a woman .. about the priest generally keep quiet .. hormones are not the norm no_1.gif

QUOTE (medusa@29.04.2009 - Time: 19:40)
I'm not talking about genitals, I mean the hairiness of blink.gif not every man with so much hair on the legs, and here are like a woman .. about the priest generally keep quiet .. hormones are not the norm no_1.gif

Yes, you do not make excuses, it neoyazatelno ...
And about the abundance of hair ... You do not know the nationality of the woman in the photo. For Russian women it is a lot of hair, but the South is the usual norm.

QUOTE (alya22@29.04.2009 - Time: 19:58)
QUOTE (medusa@29.04.2009 - Time: 19:40)

Yes, you do not make excuses, it neoyazatelno ...
And about the abundance of hair ... You do not know the nationality of the woman in the photo. For Russian women it is a lot of hair, but the South is the usual norm.

oh, I can not help, I want to and want to make excuses jester.gif
and ethnicity do not know yet, but you are tell ... and it is interesting how often the mustache she shaves? biggrin.gif and the whiskers from her beautiful? lol.gif

QUOTE (GOTOFF@29.04.2009 - Time: 14:33)

And why did you decide that the author of his pictures exhibited

I once wrote this post that you're quoting me pictures exhibited by the author did not open it after reading a post about gark17 shave, curiosity possessed me to look at this hairiness .. I'll say it would be better not open, but it's too late biggrin.gif

MEDUSA! Once you are not very well carried out with respect other people's tastes and physical features.

Would like to invite you to put on human trial YOUR intimate photos. Here we would check out the reference sample. But somehow it seems that fear the count and put someone else's photo.

It seems to me that any form of female genital organ will find your lover! Therefore, all are beautiful! wink.gif

QUOTE (alya22@29.04.2009 - Time: 22:19)
Would like to invite you to put on human trial YOUR intimate photos. Here we would check out the reference sample. But somehow it seems that fear the count and put someone else's photo.

I suggest again wives pics povybirat. wink.gif This time on the perineum.

Personally for me, the appearance of the perineum is almost irrelevant. Much more important is the smell and taste. Because I do not think I can definitely on the pics to choose one, which I like. I think that most men because the same reasons.

And I like, so to speak, no frills ...

user posted imageuser posted image

beautiful ..... ugly .... the main thing that well-groomed and always ready wink.gif

as in the song: "There is no bad weather," so here
as nature made, so be it, and choose a wife for the sight of her crotch (I mean in life, but not here) - is absurd.

Photos of the author's theme made me personally disgusted.

Would like to invite you to put on human trial YOUR intimate photos. Here we would check out the Reference Model

not ... no_1.gif
reference sample HERE
so me and my crotch resting biggrin.gif

QUOTE (medusa@30.04.2009 - Time: 10:07)
Would like to invite you to put on human trial YOUR intimate photos. Here we would check out the Reference Model

not ... no_1.gif
reference sample HERE
so me and my crotch resting biggrin.gif

Well, nothing. wink.gif
Would provide, so to speak, a comparative photographic material for analysis, so that you can look and say what and how much you do not have enough for the "reference sample" ... devil_2.gif

QUOTE (Seeker naslazhdeniy@30.04.2009 - Time: 12:45)
Would provide, so to speak, a comparative photographic material for analysis, so that you can look and say what and how much you do not have enough for the "reference sample" ... devil_2.gif

so I'm without you I know that before the reference sample to me everywhere on many lacked lol.gif

And in my humble taste very exciting pictures from avtorshi topic. wink.gif
0 User(s) are reading this topic

What she's beautiful female crotch?

superforum.org -> Sex forums -> Men's forum -> What she's beautiful female crotch?

[ Script Execution time: 0.5050 ]   [ 59 queries used ]   [ GZIP Disabled ]