SuperForum.org - Multi forum & social network
  All
forums:

Torture by insects

superforum.org -> Sex forums -> BDSM forum -> Torture by insects

Create account 

Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

Yes, the point is not even that is dangerous or not dangerous (well, though not amuse the people, the participants, telling about the horrors of the effects of such bites, that no one except the insects do not bite?))) The fact that only-what. And so, the majority of practices in the subject, in my opinion, no less dangerous, because the risk is always there )))))), tin or tin, and likes or dislikes. Each-his own. To me, disgusting and did not attract as someone like, well, what? )

QUOTE (@ WILD @ @ 07/13/2010 - Time: 09:17)
Yes, the point is not even that is dangerous or not dangerous (well, though not amuse the people, the participants, telling about the horrors of the effects of such bites, that no one except the insects do not bite?)))

Well at the mnu to mosquito bites are allergic ... Not fatally, of course. And do not even particularly painful. But the bite swells up very much, and passes this epidersiya four days (if it is with antihistamines, but without them - longer). So try something, of course, you can ... But for a couple hours of torture, then look at me a few weeks ... It's not worth it:-D

QUOTE (Sarita@13.07.2010 - Time: 9:22)
Well at the mnu to mosquito bites are allergic ... Not fatally, of course. And do not even particularly painful. But the bite swells up very much, and passes this epidersiya four days (if it is with antihistamines, but without them - longer). So try something, of course, you can ... But for a couple hours of torture, then look at me a few weeks ... It's not worth it:-D

Well just as well someone can be allergic to the anus (the vagina) grease))) So, knowing that at the bottom of an allergy to something or other, why top will apply it? That is no longer BDR-to-one 00003.gif
PS Sarit, at least for some cream on the mosquitoes you have no allergies? And then horror at all be "no way or that way" 00056.gif

QUOTE (@ WILD @ @ 07/13/2010 - Time: 09:39)
Well just as well someone can be allergic to the anus (the vagina) grease))) So, knowing that at the bottom of an allergy to something or other, why top will apply it? That is no longer BDR-to-one 00003.gif
PS Sarit, at least for some cream on the mosquitoes you have no allergies? And then horror at all be "no way or that way" 00056.gif

Thank God, no)) And it would be generally popadalovo ...

And why exactly should be used only biting insects? And torture is just nasty and vile insects? Types of torture disgust ...
Photo hosting
user posted image

Total photos in this Sete: 6. Click to view.

In some way on all manner of phobias of spiders worms come But it (on phobias) are already slightly out of pleasure but as if this torture is not everyone will like

By the way, good samopytka mosquitoes or ants turns out - tie down his hands handcuffed and stand or sit in the nest, or simply in the woods without the possibility of nailing snakes, or simply dismiss ...

Yeah. Forest ant - is a severe punishment ...
Although, I would like to repeat ...

QUOTE (erga@06.03.2010 - Time: 13:32)

A voopchhe, I was surprised by women's reflections on the topegu!

en-ka-ve-te-Schnick, I know, planting, particularly persistent on an anthill, pre-

inserting a hollow tube into the anus and vagina! What mrazotina!

QUOTE (erga date: 06.03.2010 - Time: 14:44)

QUOTE (Dream slave@06.03.2010 - Time: 13:41)
QUOTE (erga@06.03.2010 - Time: 13:32)

A voopchhe, I was surprised by women's reflections on the topegu!

What surprise? You can inquire ...

You are at .. curious!
Project a similar situation to myself,
understand!
Keep me up to seven!

If we assume from your logic, you can try "poproetsirovat" and further:

- Landlords peasants flogged, sometimes to death - projecting, ladies ...
- In America (and not only) were slaves and masters, we continue to project ...
- Beware of the Inquisition burned Copernicus at the stake - in the projection, we obtain that I, as a woman, should be repugnant fun with candles and wax ...
(Although, if me and then they are somehow not really, it was only because the laundry removed by horseradish)
- The following list continues, depending on the knowledge of historical facts - that is, ad infinitum ...

And one more "projection" curious emerges - if erga get a kick where the thread in a dark alley and we are all colorfully outlined, then the projection of women should be unacceptable any penalty by the pope.
(Anticipating the course of your ideas - not because the ladies give a kick, and very much your original projection.)

Êàî, all the ladies - a step in the march of vanilla after the sort of projections

That is only one clear - but why erga decided all this only to bring down women?

QUOTE (DonnaSummer@22.07.2010 - Time: 14:49)
And why exactly should be used only biting insects? And torture is just nasty and vile insects? Types of torture disgust ...
Photo hosting

But why b and no!

Photos are great, there are more? And even better video.

I like a lot devuschkah insects as well as on my yaykah, ready to put an end to this without a break ...

This post has been edited by flus1 on 02.08.2010 - 16:36

QUOTE (flus1@02.08.2010 - Time: 15:17)
I like a lot insects .... on my yaykah, ready to finish without a break from this ...

How about pubic lice (mandovoshek)? Erotique?

QUOTE (Naruchniki@05.08.2010 - Time: 00:22)
I like a lot insects .... on my yaykah, ready to finish without a break from this ...

What do you treat your mondavoshek?
Taak them I did not get sick.

Turned to "health" insect ...

Then it is hirudo medicinalis

The class of annelid worms, leeches, medical, not to be confused with the horse leech
Worms worse than that?

Incidentally, I once tried to have fun with leeches ...
Their bites leave marks that used it did not happen - or mucous, or nipples ...
The first time impression - non-transferable, awesome exciting and scary, of course ...
And heal the nipples in two days - do not you know it or not ...
Then I was afraid that would be harmful to the chest ... After a couple of times I did not try more

from the personal: a wasp on the head (although it had to pin down. but the sting of that, she even stronger)
Photo hosting
user posted image
I would like to see the implementation on the female dummy.

QUOTE (ledy frigo@05.08.2010 - Time: 01:12)
QUOTE (Naruchniki@05.08.2010 - Time: 00:22)

What do you treat your mondavoshek?
Taak them I did not get sick.

Turned to "health" insect ...

Then it is hirudo medicinalis

The class of annelid worms, leeches, medical, not to be confused with the horse leech
Worms worse than that?

Incidentally, I once tried to have fun with leeches ...
Their bites leave marks that used it did not happen - or mucous, or nipples ...
The first time impression - non-transferable, awesome exciting and scary, of course ...
And heal the nipples in two days - do not you know it or not ...
Then I was afraid that would be harmful to the chest ... After a couple of times I did not try more

but no pictures of leeches on his chest?

Theme in the game was laid out there videos. There is no something video ... That's the way this theme
ledy frigo, may have pictures? 00064.gif sxnarod

This post has been edited by flus1 on 07.08.2010 - 20:00

QUOTE (kim74@05.08.2010 - Time: 18:00)
from the personal: a wasp on the head (although it had to pin down. but the sting of that, she even stronger)
Photo hosting

Describe the technology

QUOTE (fariska@09.08.2010 - Time: 14:08)
QUOTE (kim74@05.08.2010 - Time: 18:00)
Photo hosting

Describe the technology

What technology?
If the wasp is choking:
Dawish, it is kind of like dying, but the back (where the sting), continues to live a couple of day, and, when pressed on it, pops out and stings sting, if it finds - that.
When the deal you have with a live special that it stings a little at first, as it warns, and this immediately in full. When I first tried the crushed, was not expecting this, and tried to yaychkah - oh, and it was cool and the size increased by a factor of 3.
Accept orders - to sting (only genitalia), photo of a wasp or a bee sitting on a woman's nipple (in high resolution).

Really do not recommend wasps, mosquitoes and ants in large quantities (the poison is there, and in high concentrations can cause damage).

Highly recommend leeches. First to put them .. very funny =) She herself chooses the place where the bite (if it is simply put into the hands of say. Indescribably that at any moment might bite while crawling), and secondly the medicinal leech (generally a lot of them but take better classic. Not Catch yourself, buy in store or of universities.) - useful. You can plant for 5 pieces. The sting remains as an icon Mitsubishi, not a deep and quite extensive (but not much) blood. By pervosti be afraid.

Secondly, if her first show (in the water at the bank they are incredibly mobile) and then wait until she crawl out and fall on the body ..

You can store in jars, be sure to make holes in the lid, about five (prokovyrivayte nail. Through them, they do not vylezut, but also be able to breathe), the bank prior to the session can safely keep in the refrigerator. If a long break - in the freezer.

Generally, in Hungary it (medetsinskie) can be freely catch any protected marsh. in RFii (and even more so Msc) - better buy, but highly recommend first talk at the University at the department. Firstly just give medetsinskih, secondly not recycled (according to the rules you can not plant Piavko per person, then on the other), and recently learned how to cultivate them (in the stomach leeches all foreign bacteria die, but maybe with a minimal likelihood of a more or less unprofitable. This vaccine reduces the life of this beloved animal, but with 100% probability of the first guarantee of safety)

Had such an experience. Though not in the woods on his own dacha in MO. And not tied naked and nude with most of the thematic part:) Where an hour in the evening stood, the whole butt was bitten by mosquitoes. It's not too painful, but a strong itching and scratching me banned. In the next two days, flogging was for happiness)) All are alive and well, in general, I liked it. But I have no allergic reactions, upper was there, watching over all, including the mosquitoes:)) On behalf of the banished, suspicious individuals touzom killed at the scene:)))
1 User(s) are reading this topic

Torture by insects

superforum.org -> Sex forums -> BDSM forum -> Torture by insects

[ Script Execution time: 0.2316 ]   [ 21 queries used ]   [ GZIP Disabled ]