SuperForum.org - Multi forum & social network
  All
forums:

Female vaflizm as addiction.

superforum.org -> Sex forums -> Women's forum -> Female vaflizm as addiction.

Create account 

Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

Question to women.
Cute our zhonushki and girls, reality or myth of the relative female vaflizma? Can a woman addicted to licking and sucking, penis muzhschiny reach orgasm? (Sorry this scientific terms, and what is bad has no relationship Niak)
Is it possible to self blow job-satisfaction as the goal of most women? Can this be attributed to the nature of women fetishes?

Probably bylvaet ... fetishes about anything bad happen (by the way but are more rare than male fetishes), she did not meet such cases.

I call it falosomaniey! From getting blowjob orgasm, but only after a break in the sexual life! 00043.gif

Yes, after a week's break in sex - blow job, I'm all the current ...... and a feeling that is about to finish 00068.gif And it is worth to her husband only enter into me ..... mmmmmm ...... 00068.gif

QUOTE (Aromatizator@15.03.2010 - Time: 20:15)
(Sorry this scientific terms, and what is bad has no relationship Niak)

Vaflizm .. licking .. Sucking ..
book.gif
Purely scientific terminology! 00003.gif

Dear marfina and Okulov.
please describe himself purely physical mechanism of orgasm.
For example this may occur even after additional stimulation of the clitoris? After all, can not so fuck-bye! And an orgasm?

QUOTE (Aromatizator@15.03.2010 - Time: 20:39)
Dear marfina and Okulov.
For example this may occur even after additional stimulation of the clitoris? After all, can not so fuck-bye! And an orgasm?

Without additional stimulation occurs! 00068.gif

probably a girl can have an orgasm during blowjob even without stimulation of their genitals, I think it depends on the degree of excitation, because the same guys can finish with a very strong excitation, even without stimulation of nerve endings on the penis, for example during the kuni, or kissing or fondling others. ie the brain in such a situation so much excited that he automatically gives a signal to the discharge, the same thing and zhenschin.voplne possible that the process is a member of the Pats mouth bring the girl to a strong degree of excitation is necessary for orgasm. although it may not, I do not know. 00075.gif

QUOTE (Arthur Pirozhkov@15.03.2010 - Time: 20:59)
probably a girl can have an orgasm during blowjob even without stimulation of their genitals, I think it depends on the degree of excitation, because the same guys can finish with a very strong excitation, even without stimulation of nerve endings on the penis, for example during the kuni, or kissing or fondling others. ie the brain in such a situation so much excited that he automatically gives a signal to the discharge, the same thing and zhenschin.voplne possible that the process is a member of the Pats mouth bring the girl to a strong degree of excitation is necessary for orgasm. although it may not, I do not know. 00075.gif

All right! "Just can not be as it is!

QUOTE (Aromatizator@15.03.2010 - Time: 20:39)
Dear marfina and Okulov.

I predorgazmicheskoe state without further stimulation, but if I Reach ........, then once I finish, but it happens after the "hunger" for sex.

Your terms I do not like ... but the process is still interesting ...
If seriously, I can only end in itself Rucca pomagite ... but in general I like the mouth fondle Pts ........ Pts like and when in the mouth on the face and chest end up ...

I had a long one girl, lovely him and everything was as it were with her. I have already seen through it later when it was too late. My guess it was a real vaflistkoy. I sharilsya with her on discos and kaneshno persuaded to sex. In the beginning everything went according to plan, but then I realized that he was in an inexplicable difficulty for me. Places we have for sex was not, therefore, been proposed to go to the park to find a common shrubs. It was dark and late, so I started caressing her still on the bench. Cocked her blouse and freed from her bra chest, I began to lick and suck her girlish buds. Hand fumbled in his belt skirt past the gum pantyhose and panties, her fingertips touched the clitoris, which grows in the overgrown tropical humid tropics. In her panties were hot, sticky and slippery. Caress the clitoris, I decided to move on. Finding a middle finger between the jaws recess, I quietly began to drive his finger as a whole, which was held tugovat ... It turned out she was still a girl. And to lose her virginity that she somehow scary, and not ready, and so on ...
But Marina (that was her name) decided to comfort me, she suggested that I suck. Assuring me that I will be very nice. She looked around, stood up, straightening his clothes and took my hand and led me into the bushes. He sat down beside me to squat, immediately plunging penis into her mouth and began unceremoniously obezbashenno suck. She did a super pilot!
The next evening in a place of deprivation of her virginity, I was again blowjob. It lasted for about two weeks. I am terribly tired of it? I did not fuck her, did not seem to realize himself as a man. Toward the end she even herself asked me: you do not want what I would have you sucking on? I even felt so enrage!
But years later, I would give that would meet her again ... Moreover, apart from her, I was no one else no one is blowjob. At this mi wrong with her and melted.
Then he found the disease in sexology "vaflizm" - a passion for licking and sucking male member as a method of pleasure. Vaflistkoy may be every other woman. Enough to see how a girl suck a visible image, and try to suck itself during puberty - and vaflistka ready. I think I have such a! For more of them would have been!
I recommend searching for "vaflizm" read and discuss this topic further, I think it will be interesting to many.

I envy you for a good ... somehow I come across girls who find it difficult to persuade a blowjob (not to mention the fact that the wait for such initiatives), although from kuni not refuse.

Here he writes about women's Kinessa vaflizm in with voey book "Marriage under the microscope"
Kinessa "Marriage under the microscope"
4.3. About vaflizme

hidden text

Well maniacal vaflizmom do not suffer. Blowjob case such as the AU's request, then the buzz.
Is very much like to take his penis in her mouth. Rather, it is then when to begin sexual intercourse is not the proper excitation, or not to blow job. Here then begin to bring yourself and your partner. I do altruist in sex, and can even come from the sweet moans, groans but nice during the blowjob, mmm ... Arousal in me comes not from a sense of a member in the mouth, is how this term is responsive to my caresses. At first light excitation, then when he starts to shake, shiver in the skin, lungs groans ... shrinks the uterus ...
And when he was about to finish, testicles tightened, the husband starts to moan out loud .. the first drop on the tongue and all the fly, ie I finish with him ... It is more precisely uterine orgasm, because I feel it pulsing inside. But if a moment before orgasm he abruptly come into my pussy 00068.gif I will weep with pleasure. But it's all ponastroeniyu exclusively.
And basically a couple glass of wine and shampusika:)) once a playful mood.

This post has been edited by tatikar on 16.03.2010 - 10:17

Ladies and gentlemen forumvchane! Dana I have the theme "Women's VAFLIZM" I did not intend to offend anyone, basically it refers to the treatment of our women. Yes, and I think the moaning in the area also nothing to do with. (On this zonovskogo sex with their romance, I myself being turned). But before and anal sex was also attributed to a number of distortions, the source of which was considered a homosexual, who is also the shield came from places of deprivation of liberty. But with a Bang otteplyu, thawed and our heads. We want to fondle and caress us. Dalas us freedom, and have a free and beautiful sex is not dirty!

QUOTE (Aromatizator@16.03.2010 - Time: 13:11)
Ladies and gentlemen forumvchane! Dana I have the theme "Women's VAFLIZM" I did not intend to offend anyone, basically it refers to the treatment of our women. Yes, and I think the moaning in the area also nothing to do with. (On this zonovskogo sex with their romance, I myself being turned). But before and anal sex was also attributed to a number of distortions, the source of which was considered a homosexual, who is also the shield came from places of deprivation of liberty. But with a Bang otteplyu, thawed and our heads. We want to fondle and caress us. Dalas us freedom, and have a free and beautiful sex is not dirty!

Him about one thing, it about something else ... I do not understand, it seems that people are trying to say ...

Where was seen or whose offense? Where it was suggested that the OS - it's dirty and perversion?
Just do not understand why instead of completely normal terms "oral sex" or "blowjob" was chosen this rustic little word "vaflizm?
The author hesitates to these words?
Or personal vocabulary for this concept has only one and that such a definition?

QUOTE (Arthur Pirozhkov@16.03.2010 - Time: 02:10)
Here he writes about women's Kinessa vaflizm in with voey book "Marriage under the microscope"
4.3. About vaflizme

Kinessa - never an expert, he has no scientific and medical degrees. More than once it was discussed on the forum.
Therefore, what he wrote - authoritative opinion can not be considered, even with such a "bydlyachey" terminology such as "vaflizm" and "Yelda". It's like that for example, "writes mechanic Training Farm Art. Kushchevskaya Ivan Vyrvikishko about the origins of the philosophy of Japanese Samurai Code" ...
If simpler - the garden Kinessu with all its "thoughts" and "facts", this man - just ignorant and inadequate. 00070.gif

VAFLIZM word I took as a medical term widely used in sexology 80s. And the topic was given after the fact.
A frozen head is a figurative sense. Had in mind about sex and its concept of culture as fellow citizens of the former Soviet Union.

QUOTE (Seeker naslazhdeniy@16.03.2010 - Time: 14:23)

Kinessa - never an expert, he has no scientific and medical degrees. More than once it was discussed on the forum.
Therefore, what he wrote - authoritative opinion can not be considered, even with such a "bydlyachey" terminology such as "vaflizm" and "Yelda". It's like that for example, "writes mechanic Training Farm Art. Kushchevskaya Ivan Vyrvikishko about the origins of the philosophy of Japanese Samurai Code" ...
If simpler - the garden Kinessu with all its "thoughts" and "facts", this man - just ignorant and inadequate. 00070.gif

strange, but I thought Kinessa is a woman, at least in the narrative text comes from a woman's face. and sat down to a statement released on the author, she said that she is a woman. as in this appeal, it shows why she uses such terms like the term "vaflizm" and all the other moments, in general Nati themselves read that he wrote. 00075.gif

From the Editor
Professor of Medicine

KINESSA (Poland)

"PHYSIOLOGY OF SEXUAL LIFE"

or

"Marriage under the microscope"

hidden text

According to "Professor Kinesse:

"Of course, like many other people, you may not know that Kinessa - Non-existent author. In the medical literature for over 10 years ago appeared the first rebuttal to read:

"Kinessa M:" Marriage is under the microscope "- a compilation of pseudoscientific,
compiled by an unknown author in the mid 80's. in Poland. "

Moreover, if you open at least a book, VV Shahidzhanyan, there obnaruzhte not only given me a repetition of words, but also an explanation: "In the scientific world with no author's name Kinessa unknown. Such a scientist is not there. Nobody has ever seen a scientific publications a person with that name, nor the person with the name ... "

Kinessy whole secret lies in the fact that it is not and never was! About this in the literature says a lot. As well as the fact that the same "work" appears sometimes under the name Jacobson, buyout, reportedly suggested the classification of women's bodies. In any case, the dark matter - anyone who has this fraud stole, but it appeared more in the years when on the topic in general are no articles to get it was practically impossible. Published this "knizhetsa" first as "samizdat", and then - in the most troubled times of wild transition to a market where print anything - just to buy - and you will see the publication to which you refer.

Alas. Not only proved that Kinessa does not exist - it is also clear that at present a compilation of pseudoscientific "marriage under the microscope" is not even informative. Simply put this is nonsense.

Judge for yourself: the "terms" in this false "classification" is not something that is not scientific, but in general "priblatnenno-yard." Judge myself, what kind of "scientific" can be discussed if the author uses "the terms" type: "monkey", "sipovka", "Ladushka" etc. Interestingly, in a doorway are born with the permission to say "terms"?

And it's not to mention the fact that ALL of the description of women's bodies contain internal contradictions, logical inconsistencies and a fair share of non-medical and special, and downright street words.

That is, looked at his leisure in idiotic daub "Kinessy" ... Judge for yourself. So, to get a grasp of these "scientific definition." In parenthesis - my comments. So - I quote:

1. ? Zamazulya? ? vulva with abundant sokootdeleniem at sexual initiation by women. (Well, to be angry?:) ZAMAZULYA ... flight 'scientific' thought)

2. ? Milk? ? vulva is the clitoris located close to the entrance of the vagina (I'm crap from these "Terms")

3. ? Monkey? ? woman's genitals with an abnormally long clitoris? more than 3 cm (On the "terms of a gateway," I will not repeat. And the clitoris in a longitudinal measuringenii every second girl 3cm or more. The measurement procedure is not given. What we have in mind: the length, height off the ground?)

4. ? Princess? ? the most beautiful female sexual organ with well-developed clitoris and labia small as a bud of pink color over the entrance to the vagina. ? Princess? ? the most beloved men, the most attractive and comfortable for intercourse in any position authority. (Sorry, here Kinessa praises' well-developed clitoris, "and in paragraph # 3 just the opposite," obgadil "well-developed clitoris ... Rita - you do not think it is a logical contradiction?)

5. ? Eve? ? vulva with a large clitoris. Women with large clitoris, less intelligent, but more sensitive (Blin. .. "Scientific fucking ... I wonder at what this moron technique evaluated the relation of intelligence to the size of the clitoris?)

6. Y? Eve? the clitoris is so well developed that lies at the fourchette, like a small penis morkovinke or boy under the age of 10 years.
(Well? "Cool?" Science on the verge of a "small morkovinki" ... Perhaps it is this, and was the author: he is its just excited when I wrote my nonsense ...)

In short Kinessa - this sucks, any light not seen before. Only, alas - it priduroshnye opus such as this is just haunting. Especially when the age of 15 read a lot of this nonsense ... "

Filch from one forum where they discussed "the works" Kinessy ... 00064.gif A Shahidzhanyanu I believe, because it really is the authority ...0

QUOTE (Arthur Pirozhkov@16.03.2010 - Time: 20:56)
Kinessa a homosexual Jacobson chtoli? Nichrome niponyatno. and Shahidzhanyan too chtoli homosexual? a homosexual on the other barrel rolls. homosexual conspiracy. 00075.gif

Just this post, Thu I brought - she wrote, because it is written from a woman's face. And who is this "Kinessa (M or F) - can only guess ... It is said also that this person does not exist in nature, and in academia, he (or she) none of the scientists do not know. And the books are published, the people linking to them, and most that bad - believe in this insanity, there is printed ... 00069.gif

and you have read the entire text of all or only with respect to the classification of sexual organs? 00075.gif

QUOTE (Arthur Pirozhkov@16.03.2010 - Time: 21:08)
and you have read the entire text of all or only with respect to the classification of sexual organs? 00075.gif

Which text - my or your? Exactly what I was there to read? 00075.gif

QUOTE (Seeker naslazhdeniy@16.03.2010 - Time: 21:16)
QUOTE (Arthur Pirozhkov@16.03.2010 - Time: 21:08)

Which text - my or your? Exactly what I was there to read? 00075.gif

You have the whole collection of articles prepared by medical ginekolokom KINESSA MZ, edited by Candidate of Medical Sciences TARASEVICH AS read or have read it only as regards the classification of sexual organs?

This post has been edited by on 16.03.2010 - 22:22

QUOTE (Arthur Pirozhkov@16.03.2010 - Time: 21:21)

You have the whole collection of articles prepared by medical ginekolokom KINESSA MZ, edited by Candidate of Medical Sciences TARASEVICH AS read or have read it only as regards the classification of sexual organs?

After a long time since I've already read "The classification of genital organs," suggested that a doctor - I do not have the desire to read everything else that he (she, it) writes. For the person who can write it and pass it off as "scientific" - just sick.
Judge for yourself - why would it GYNECOLOGY write books about aspects of family life? What are his credentials for this? Why proctologist or a heart surgeon does not write about it, for example?
And what do normal person would ever think to use as a medical terminology CRIMINAL jargon? "Vaflizm" in the title of a book written by a medical work - is it normal?? 00010.gif

might be worth a first lecture Kinessy completely FIHM already do any conclusions. I think this will correct 00075.gif

This post has been edited by on 16.03.2010 - 22:44

QUOTE (Arthur Pirozhkov@16.03.2010 - Time: 21:34)
might be worth a first lecture in full, FIHM already do any conclusions. I think this will correct 00075.gif

Given you excerpts of "vaflizm" on the previous page read. Inspired by the "scientific terminology," type "patoseksolog" (instead of "sex therapist", and yes even the world's only patoseksolog on vaflizmu - as zuchit!), "ErOgirovanny" instead of "erect", "intellEgentnoy" instead of "intelligent", etc. Immediately visible to the highest level of literacy and competence of both the author and scientific reviewers and translators.
And as the content of the text - and so causes nausea, without podsmkazok Shahidzhanyan and others ... 00070.gif

QUOTE (Arthur Pirozhkov@16.03.2010 - Time: 21:49)
and what you want from the collection of lectures be printed in the Number 25 copies for a limited number of people. read another message from the author.

Do not see the connection between literacy and knowledge - and the number of copies, as well as those for whom the book is intended.
Book - nonsense. And who she believes - is himself on the level of intellectual development is the most one step with its author. Somewhere very bottom of the stands at the level of promoters' vaflizma "," zamazyudey "and" sipovok "... 00051.gif

Well, since you did not read the text completely as you can evaluate, delirium is or is not nonsense?

QUOTE (Arthur Pirozhkov@16.03.2010 - Time: 22:01)
Well, since you did not read the text completely as you can evaluate, delirium is or is not nonsense?

In order to understand what crap disgusting and it stinks, do not necessarily izvalyatsya it from head to toe. Enough to pass by and look at the edge of the eye.
00064.gif

Man with intellect and reason rather casually acquainted with the symbol opus to carry him into the category of nonsense written zadrotom suffering from nedoipita.
Those who are avidly reading this and after the quote and try to discuss, not far from the author's gone.

I am sure that in the near future, we will use this sexology, redrew a dozen times!
But with respect to the classification of the size of Pisek and pisyunov author rights 00075.gif

the way that kaksaetsya classification pipisek.
Authorship does not belongs to Kinesse it simply uses this classification (which is indicated here by these lines at the very beginning, "Collection of articles prepared by medical ginekolokom KINESSA MZ, edited PhD TARASEVICH A. In the rich experience of doctors here used materials scientific observations and research sexologists around the world. ") by classifying Jacobson

Here the classification itself if anyone interested.
hidden text

QUOTE (Arthur Pirozhkov@18.03.2010 - Time: 00:09)
the way that kaksaetsya classification pipisek.
Authorship does not belongs to Kinesse it simply uses this classification (which is indicated here by these lines at the very beginning, "Collection of articles prepared by medical ginekolokom KINESSA MZ, edited PhD TARASEVICH A. In the rich experience of doctors here used materials scientific observations and research sexologists around the world. ") by classifying Jacobson

Here the classification itself if anyone interested.

"Who is more foolish - the fool or the one who followed?" ©

Yes, even whose actually this "classification", but such a primitive criminal slang to refer to any body parts, no regular doctor will not be used. Only a clown finds it acceptable, like Malakhov that on TV every heresy for retired bears. This doctor operates on scientific terms.
And certainly none Bole druzhaschy with the head doctor (and in general people) were not smart enough to deduce the conclusion about the dependence of the character traits or mental development of the size of the clitoris. Arthur Pyrozhkov, here's your giganstky term - it gives you the right to consider themselves wiser than others "melkochlennyh" (a vdruh dependence is ???), and those around you and recognize? 00010.gif

In general, I can also go a couple of books to write? Come up with a pseudonym, as reviewers Enter fictitious experts, and yes even in the abstract for a solid four-bend the string like "In the rich experience of doctors, here we have used materials of scientific observations and research sexologists around the world." And that - who will check that? Publisher do not care - it important to sell. A People shavaet ... 00040.gif

generally with regard to penis size and the text, the text just yet lobbied interests as you put it, "melkochlennyh. Standard sizes bolshii author strongly spread rot.
as far as terms, the author the right to choose his terms, such as how to classify the appearance and size of genital organs and their other characteristics? Bring at least one such scientific classification, with interest esteem.
financial benefit, too, is questionable, since the text available for free download.
can write a couple books, and time, and readers will show whether you have done that wrote it.
text Kinessy deserves attention, as well as other texts on this teme.esli you really interested in this topic, then read to all, and miscellaneous. and only then out of reading to make some general conclusions, and not because you do not even read and did not really acquainted with the text puts it in the category of delusions. this is wrong and unwise. 00075.gif

This post has been edited by on 18.03.2010 - 01:56
0 User(s) are reading this topic

Female vaflizm as addiction.

superforum.org -> Sex forums -> Women's forum -> Female vaflizm as addiction.

[ Script Execution time: 0.3723 ]   [ 55 queries used ]   [ GZIP Disabled ]