SuperForum.org - Multi forum & social network
  All
forums:

Fdhypno

superforum.org -> Sex forums -> BDSM forum -> Fdhypno

Create account 

Closed TopicStart new topicStart Poll

I'm sure many were met online hypnotic session in English, but why not Russian? I would like to know if someone likes something that a woman dominated them using the techniques of hypnosis to control you by Trigger-phrase .........

Yes, it is seen to Mother Russia is still too early.

QUOTE (Loginof@24.08.2010 - Time: 16:26)
I'm sure many were met online hypnotic session in English, but why not Russian? I would like to know if someone likes something that a woman dominated them using the techniques of hypnosis to control you by Trigger-phrase .........

what do you mean by trigger?)

QUOTE (Gabonskaya_Gadyuka@15.09.2010 - Time: 16:15)
I would like to know if someone likes something that a woman dominated them using the techniques of hypnosis to control you by Trigger-phrase .........

Do not blow, no?:)

QUOTE (Vanilla Snezhinka@15.09.2010 - Time: 16:27)
QUOTE (Gabonskaya_Gadyuka@15.09.2010 - Time: 16:15)
I would like to know if someone likes something that a woman dominated them using the techniques of hypnosis to control you by Trigger-phrase .........

Do not blow, no?:)

"Wait, that we will answer the chief of the transport department (s)))

Triiger-phrase can be any. After the session, it should act as written in the script, that is to reveal the hidden human capabilities.

Just want to be hypnotized by a woman.

So all the fuss because of the hidden opportunities? And why should it make the woman?
Just want to.
A BDSM do with it? Or .... something we do not know? ... You want to follow orders to hypnotized state?

QUOTE (Loginof@15.09.2010 - Time: 17:05)
Triiger-phrase can be any. After the session, it should act as written in the script, that is to reveal the hidden human capabilities.

So I did not ask you what should be the trigger, I wondered what you mean by it?) Means you are under it, apparently, certain anchor here a few questions:
1) who should prescribe for you interpreted the program?
2) who must register to run the trigger?
3) What hidden features open plan and most importantly, why?
P / S / BDSM And then did not even ask yet))

I need to Triger worked. I then ask you to give me one team that I hope to accomplish. The program has been developed and it is in my rukah.Pochemu BDSM .... And wherever I could still write?

And all these are features you want to open yourself?

QUOTE (Loginof@15.09.2010 - Time: 22:31)
I then ask you to give me one team that I hope to accomplish.

You can ask, and what you have reason to expect that your request for submission of your team meet?)
The program has been developed and it is in my hands.
The program is designed? Hence there must be a prearranged signal to trigger its launch, allowing you to enter the alpha state, and more - opens - do not want their latent possibilities, to which someone ask for?)
Why BDSM .... And wherever I could still write?
Anywhere, with the same success could write and culinary forum, psychologists and programmers are out there, and all the rest, as there, and here all the same guys are understandable cho you need ))))))

QUOTE (Loginof@15.09.2010 - Time: 22:31)
I need to Triger worked. I then ask you to give me one team that I hope to accomplish. The program has been developed and it is in my hands.

Mil people, you tell me for God's sake, you need to Che, do not torment us.

QUOTE (Vanilla Snezhinka@15.09.2010 - Time: 23:07)

I need to Triger worked.

QUOTE (Chelendzher@15.09.2010 - Time: 23:09)
QUOTE (Vanilla Snezhinka@15.09.2010 - Time: 23:07)

I need to Triger worked.

Go into the autopsy room, lozhte on the table, we run.

It seems Hochma a day programmer, recently happened, written by a beer. About all that's - a program on the hands, coded android with a trigger between my legs, etc.

I speak as to the spirit. Not so long ago, listened to some mp3-sessions in English. The idea of female domination through hypnosis really liked. Since I am the fan of femdom, began to look at least something on this subject in their native tongue but could not find anything. Then found a script in English and translated into Russian, and now want to find a partner for this session. In the script there are such words as "Mrs." and "slave" on this and asked for help from a resource close to this teme.Neuzheli I'm so much to ask, poobschatsya on Skype or to record a microphone content scripts.
0 User(s) are reading this topic

Fdhypno

superforum.org -> Sex forums -> BDSM forum -> Fdhypno

[ Script Execution time: 0.3155 ]   [ 32 queries used ]   [ GZIP Disabled ]