SuperForum.org - Multi forum & social network
  All
forums:

How to clean up and twist the phone cord?

superforum.org -> Global forums -> Household appliances and electronics -> How to clean up and twist the phone cord?

Create account 

Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

Please tell me how to clean up a phone cable.
Problem is, a piece of cable with plug for sticking to your phone (or modem, ADSL), there is another phone cable.
Need - to connect and twist both ends of each other! Tried - does not come out, when you try cleaning the cable with pliers, or unravel often breaks into several pieces! Knife also does not go very brittle. Maybe there is some way to do it without gimor? and how to twist?
The Internet did not find instructions
And the second question - if the problem is - a man connected internet via ADSL and his old phone (disk) and a cable from it directly into the phone jack is (ie do not plug in the RJ11), how to connect? If the phone is a new all-clear from the outlet all pull out, in a free slot splitter, the splitter from the cable modem and cable phone! And what to do in this case?
Threat Maybe I'm doing something wrong with stripping, but no similarity instructions on the internet is not found, can someone write kratenky sequence of actions to address sabzhevoy problems? Option to ask the other person does not need to own-

Trimmed thin, flexible phone cord (if you do not have experience working cutter / knife) can be for example, by burning insulation flame of a match / lighter.
Part of flexible tel.kabeley that go into the phone, MB filled with postings from several thin copper ribbon wound coils on the main thread and then placed in isolation.
After even so you get them clean up - you can connect them as soldering and conventional strand, then the main way to fix the joints, so that operation is not subjected to mechanical stress. Such as connecting and insulated separately! both wiring attached to them 1.2 matches and shook his tape over grabbing both sides of 1-2 cm is not the split cable. You can apply up-shrink.
In today's bodies. raz'eme (RJ) probably sealed on all 4 pins cable. For the ground connection to the phone. line should use 2 medium harness (the 2 that the edges - used for additional functions).
In the old domestic raz'emnyh tel. sockets / plugs that previously widely used and had besides 4hkontaktov element opening pair of contacts for plugging in power - standard is generally considered 2 (top and bottom) of right of contact, if you look at located on the wall socket, in which the element of breaking is at the bottom and cable to the phone going from the fork stuck in the socket is pointing down.
Accordingly, in your case, you should remember which wires go from the disk apparatus in the above contacts.
Prim1: on them and must be plugged into an outlet tel.lininya arriving, and the remaining 2 contacts usually come in free)
Prim2: Please note that the phone plug from the telephone is installed jumper wires peremknutye it should be considered as a single wire.
Next to these wires to connect the tail c resp. RJ raz'emom at the end. Later, insert it into your phone output STREAM adapter / modem.
Take one more tail c resp. RJ raz'emom at the end of the wire is cut and connect to a location on the wall tel.rozetke or fork (which you have there), as described above.
This RJ raz'em include in the input STREAM adapter / modem.
Well still need to connect the PC where you want to:)
Note: it happens that the original bodies. socket / plug zazeystvovany all 4 contacts (eg executed scheme Connections 2 tel.apparatov Director-Secretary). In this case, to consult properly connect any additional information.
In those (old) phone. outlets is sometimes worth a capacitor. In fact, when plugging in power, he himself must be switched off. But if you're forced to disconnect anything negative will happen.
Well, so do not forget ...
Illiterate connection Maugertrigger protection tel.stantsii that could later lead to unpleasant conversations and material losses.

WorkMan five points in your description, that would be my abanenty were so savvy, but not simpler if the guy just replace the old-style outlet, on consignment euro socket, it can be, and the unit and connect the wiring to the switch and do not get into the plug. Well, if that korotnet it's not terrible, the fitter will understand, a maximum of 150 rubles Delov a )))).

QUOTE (adik30@04.01.2011 - Time: 20:25)
WorkMan five points in your description, that would be my abanenty were so savvy, but not simpler if the guy just replace the old-style outlet, on consignment euro socket ...
ATP.
Yes, of course easier. But I was confused beginning question, namely how to twist the cables.
Malolo what situations do happen.

QUOTE ((A) nti-System@03.01.2011 - Time: 04:30)
Please tell me how to clean up a phone cable.
Problem is, a piece of cable with plug for sticking to your phone (or modem, ADSL), there is another phone cable.
Need - to connect and twist both ends of each other! Tried - does not come out, when you try cleaning the cable with pliers, or unravel often breaks into several pieces! Knife also does not go very brittle. Maybe there is some way to do it without gimor? and how to twist?

As I understand it must connect two cables?
To do this, two size sockets and a connector, only one thing scares me, what cable is broken, and is usually the case with the old dried-up cables. In this case, better to replace the piece on a new and solid. As the old Cable screen is damaged or do not, then all the radio interference would be "prilepat"
0 User(s) are reading this topic

How to clean up and twist the phone cord?

superforum.org -> Global forums -> Household appliances and electronics -> How to clean up and twist the phone cord?

[ Script Execution time: 0.3024 ]   [ 13 queries used ]   [ GZIP Disabled ]